District 7AA

Stealer007

yes dunn will get it again unless people learn how to defend his pump fake and jumping into you thing he does. he is an excellent player im not knocking anything from chase dunn by no means. im just saying bass could have potentionally been a bettr player than dunn had he not got into trouble.

i guess anything is possible.....like the jump into you thing is the only thing dunn does....like he doesn't improve from season to season....i hope he can do more than the jump into you thing this year...imagine that a kid is as good as some say dunn is when the ONLY thing people need to do is "learn how to defend his pump fake and jumping into you thing he does". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess anything is possible.....like the jump into you thing is the only thing dunn does....like he doesn't improve from season to season....i hope he can do more than the jump into you thing this year...imagine that a kid is as good as some say dunn is when the ONLY thing people need to do is "learn how to defend his pump fake and jumping into you thing he does". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

im just saying that is his key move on a fast break you stay down or back out of the way when he jumps into you will not pick up the cheap foul. he is an excellent ball handler i would just like to see his shooting get better.

22 points a game not good enough for you?

yes he is good okay, im just pointing out his minor flaws. but i have some new rankings.

1. LA

2. Upperman

3. York

4. Macon

5. DeKalb

6. Smith

7. Cannon

DeKalb just hasnt shown anybody anything yet. they do return alot but woodward and rowland just cant carry that team. and they really do not have any threatning players besides those two.

yes he is good okay, im just pointing out his minor flaws. but i have some new rankings.

1. LA

2. Upperman

3. York

4. Macon

5. DeKalb

6. Smith

7. Cannon

DeKalb just hasnt shown anybody anything yet. they do return alot but woodward and rowland just cant carry that team. and they really do not have any threatning players besides those two.

glad we can agree

We lost Stover last year. Smith & Mclerran are the only seniors LA has this year.

I would definitely say ....LA will have the team to beat.

Of course .....Dunn will work his magic. Ramsey is looking better every year.....this year he should be rocking the boards! Since we lost Tyson.... I think Smith & Melton will help with the 3-point shot. If I were to be a betting man.....which I am from time to time....I would say TJ Smith is the sleeper for LA. I have a feeling this kid will show what he's got this year.

We lost Stover last year. Smith & Mclerran are the only seniors LA has this year.

I would definitely say ....LA will have the team to beat.

Of course .....Dunn will work his magic. Ramsey is looking better every year.....this year he should be rocking the boards! Since we lost Tyson.... I think Smith & Melton will help with the 3-point shot. If I were to be a betting man.....which I am from time to time....I would say TJ Smith is the sleeper for LA. I have a feeling this kid will show what he's got this year.

are tj and todd related. is melton going to get alot of playing time this year becuase livingston is pretty deep in the guard area, i know he got some last year but how much more this year.

I will have to agree with everyone else. LA should be the preseason favorite no doubt, especially with what they are returning. However, that's why the game is played. College football has showed us what Preseason rankings are worth. LOL! Since I am from Upperman I will give a little insight to their returning players. Dustin Baxter approx. 6'4 wing player has greatly improved over the summer. Carrin Nash will do the work inside, and remember his name i think he will be something special eventually. Ethan Christian, younger brother of Emily Christian, can shoot the lights out if you dare him to shoot. No surprise there that he should be a heck of a player. The rest of the players are gonna be interesting to see. Not to sure of some of them but Coach McWilliams is a great coach and spends so much time with these kids he's bound for success every year. It should be a very exciting and fun season in district 7AA just as it always is.

1. Livingston

2. Upperman

The rest i have no idea, flip a coin.

I will have to agree with everyone else. LA should be the preseason favorite no doubt, especially with what they are returning. However, that's why the game is played. College football has showed us what Preseason rankings are worth. LOL! Since I am from Upperman I will give a little insight to their returning players. Dustin Baxter approx. 6'4 wing player has greatly improved over the summer. Carrin Nash will do the work inside, and remember his name i think he will be something special eventually. Ethan Christian, younger brother of Emily Christian, can shoot the lights out if you dare him to shoot. No surprise there that he should be a heck of a player. The rest of the players are gonna be interesting to see. Not to sure of some of them but Coach McWilliams is a great coach and spends so much time with these kids he's bound for success every year. It should be a very exciting and fun season in district 7AA just as it always is.

1. Livingston

2. Upperman

The rest i have no idea, flip a coin.

yes those are three 3 players on upperman and they are just juniors. i cant wait for the livingston game against upperman. sleeper this year: york watch out for them bring back delk who i felt was a better than stcokton last year. yorks biggest lost though was beaty and cooper.