Mo West vs Greeneville

KEV-O

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenway won't be the main key but he will help. Like I've said before, Jeremy Barner is a stud for the Devils. Trevon Hall played QB against the Trojans last year. He has greatly improved as a complete player, but Barner will truly be the key this Friday.

Trevon also played QB against David Crockett last year. New team, new year. Let's not bring up the past! Trevon and Jeremy have developed into fine young football players. The men up front will lead or we all be on a long, strange trip! Go 69, 74, and Big Daddy 70.

Greenway really isn't the focus here jordan wont get rattled unless west starts blitzing he still is having trouble reading the backside blitz. Barner will be a deciding factor in this game and he is so explosive especially behind the right side of the line. But the key to this game will be the devils defense they pretty much held cherokee to nothing last week after there first drive and cherokee ran at them with about 1500+lbs on the front line and the d found a way to stop it. If this was the trojans of old this would be a great game but i just dont think this years trojan o can stack up with our devils defense plain and simple

Trevon also played QB against David Crockett last year. New team, new year. Let's not bring up the past! Trevon and Jeremy have developed into fine young football players. The men up front will lead or we all be on a long, strange trip! Go 69, 74, and Big Daddy 70.

You are right, The men up-front on offense & defensive line for both teams. West is strong on the defense

line if you run right at them. The way Greeneville spread people out, that will give Morristown West problems.

I think the game will be won for West or Greeneville on who can run the football enought. You need to keep

these defense honest. Good Luck too both teams, We will see you (Greeneville) next week in Mo-town.

You are right, The men up-front on offense & defensive line for both teams. West is strong on the defense

line if you run right at them. The way Greeneville spread people out, that will give Morristown West problems.

I think the game will be won for West or Greeneville on who can run the football enought. You need to keep

these defense honest. Good Luck too both teams, We will see you (Greeneville) next week in Mo-town.

Barner can shoot thru a hole a foot wide and is hard to bring down for a little guy. West better have some serious quickness up front as well as size or he'll eat them up.

Both teams will have to throw the ball t o win. Greeneville has been a run oriented team all year. Just because they run a spread, doesn't mean they throw the ball everywhere. They threw six passes last week. 5 by Greenway. Believe it or not West throws the ball more.

Both teams will have to throw the ball t o win. Greeneville has been a run oriented team all year. Just because they run a spread, doesn't mean they throw the ball everywhere. They threw six passes last week. 5 by Greenway. Believe it or not West throws the ball more.

Greeneway connected on 4 of 5 @ Cherokee for 150+ yards in just a little over 2 quarters of play and scampered for 100 more. Not really a good game to evaluate Greeneville's offense. The beauty of the spread is that if you run the ball effectively it will generally open the short routes and Greeneway has been effective there. I haven't seen West this season but Greeneville has defended the pass relatively well this season. They haven't given up many big pass plays. The secondary has been awesome.....as important as the big men up front are, gotta give credit to the little men...go Eddie. I am loving these Devils' discipline and focus....gives me a bit more confidence in them going into this one.