WH Heritage at Jo Byrns

timbdp

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JBS came out and went up 14-0 quick. It was 27-14 at half. Heritage shut them out in the second half. There should be no excuses from Jo Byrns what so ever. If anything the clock keeper for the game did everything he culd to help the Devils but no complants it worked out fine. McClung had 3 td's. Any doubters now? I told yall Heritage was for real. But they could still finish third i they dont watch out so keep it up boys. How about Region 5? So Strong this year!! GO PATRIOTS WESOME WIN!!

Well I guess this just shows what most everyone, outside of the JB fanatics, has been saying all along. As soon as JB plays some decent competition.... well, lets just say that the "dungeon" isn't quiet the place that the want to make it out to be and the team can't back up what they like to brag about all week. This also proves that that #1 ranking ain't worth squat.

great win WHH.

Let the smack talk begin, WHH ppl will talk sh!t but JB will back theirs up and pull out the win

Looks like they backed it up

JB by 21....The rival will not let them slip up and lose to a lesser opponent...Watch and see WHH fans...there is a talent difference...and a coaching difference too....

Talent and coaching difference huh? Dont htink so 2 very evenly talented teams and coaches are some of the best in the state for both teams. the Patriots D coordiantor was on the Grrenbrier staff when they went to state. Coaching difference? ha thas a good one....hoefully you will give respect were it is due now to the Patriot coaches and players

Well I guess this just shows what most everyone, outside of the JB fanatics, has been saying all along. As soon as JB plays some decent competition.... well, lets just say that the "dungeon" isn't quiet the place that the want to make it out to be and the team can't back up what they like to brag about all week. This also proves that that #1 ranking ain't worth squat.

great win WHH.

Congrats on your win versus Jo Byrns. It really shakes things up in the region standings. All I am going to say though is like I have all year Cascade is the best team in this region. Congrats again on the win WHH cant wait for the next two weeks.