Ooltewah @ Farragut

hunter

haha your funny. that night the defense didn't show up. and I recall you having a loss.

hey cool does the number 306 mean anything to you?? oh ya that was how many yards he had against that big, bad, and vaunted billy blount defense. you're retarded bring somethin better to the table next time and we'll talk... By the way, Garner couldn't carry Andre's jock strap....

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey cool does the number 306 mean anything to you?? oh ya that was how many yards he had against that big, bad, and vaunted billy blount defense. you're retarded bring somethin better to the table next time and we'll talk... By the way, Garner couldn't carry Andre's jock strap....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that was funny.you got your yardage wrong any way.Farragut's a great team. but you act like William Blount is bad and you only won by one point.by one yard.NOTHING to do with Sterling.

GO GOVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that was funny.you got your yardage wrong any way.Farragut's a great team. Tell your coach to schedule some of us.and we will see your record.I still am not impresed by your schedule.

GO GOVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only good team that wb plays that farragut doesnt is maryville..and yeh you played them a good game..but farragut had west scheduled when they were a really good team and farragut also plays bearden every year, besides that they play pretty much the exact same people...but good call

the only good team that wb plays that farragut doesnt is maryville..and yeh you played them a good game..but farragut had west scheduled when they were a really good team and farragut also plays bearden every year, besides that they play pretty much the exact same people...but good call

I'm sorry i thought he was an Riverdale fan. and i changed it

both of these teams are great. the score of the ooltewah-wb game was not indicative of how well the owls really are. turnovers killed them because they were outgaining the govs in the first half but were down 13-0 goin into the locker room. farragut essentially beat themselves with mistakes against mcminn but i cant take anything away from mcminn for playing a great game. with all that being said these two are still tied for first place in the region. this game should be fun to watch and draw a huge crowd. good luck to both teams

Ooltewah is a very dangerous team. #5 can take it to the house on any play, from anywhere on the field, as all FHS fans should remember from last year. I feel good about our QB situation after seeing Browning play his first full game last Friday. He performed as well, or better than expected. Hopefully Martland will be recovered and ready to resume command, but Browning will be fine if that's the direction we have to go. How about Van Dyne taking snaps at QB? Adds a little confusion to the mix, a la McFadden at Arkansas? Good to see the coaching staff thinking outside the box a little bit. We still have some concerns on the defensive side of the ball. Last Friday Bradley was able to move the ball too much. We stiffened up when we had to, but there was a lot of yardage given up between the red zones.

ImaOwl, how's Ooltewah's passing game? All we evr hear about is #5, who we have already seen plenty of the last 2 years. Give us common folk a run down of your QB and Receivers.

I wonder if Farragut will shake up their defense this week? Maybe not so much personel wise, but scheme wise. I think they have been very consistent in their formations and coverages. If we ever needed a solid defensive game, we need one this week. WB had a soild offense, but I think Ooltewah will have better skill players. #7 for WB was the best back we have faced all year, but Marshall is better in my opinion. Returning home should be a good lift for the players. I'm sure the hour and a half bus ride didn't do us any favors last week, and the 2 hours the Owls face this week may take a little wind out of their sails.

if the owls play good solid defense and tackle well , they will win.

Tackling will be the key. I have commented all year, except for the Bradley game that we have not been a good tackling team. If we don't do a good job Friday night, Andrea will kill us. Tackle well Owls win, tackle bad and Farragut wins. Plain and simple.

Owls by 3. John Long boots a 45 yard FG as time expires.

GO Owls

Tackling will be the key. I have commented all year, except for the Bradley game that we have not been a good tackling team. If we don't do a good job Friday night, Andrea will kill us. Tackle well Owls win, tackle bad and Farragut wins. Plain and simple.

Owls by 3. John Long boots a 45 yard FG as time expires.

GO Owls

That would be a nail biter for sure! I'd love for the Owls to win big, but like you say, it will be a close one and John Long will be the HERO.

GO OWLS!