Milan at Trenton Peabody

baddawg

Trenton DIDN'T do anything to Gibson Co.....We gave up 2 big plays to Kendall and that's what beat us...Milan has too much overall team speed to let Kendall get outside and bust one down the sideline...He sure does not run the ball up the gut.....

BLITZ TRENTON'S CENTER!!!!! If you blitz this kid he'll throw the ball all over the field more than Kendall will!!!! Josh Holt was a big loss for Trenton last year...Trenton's defense is average...run away from Kendall and you'll be just fine, don't be surprised if he comes flying across the field and makes a tackle...Milan big!!!!! 42-13!!

Just out of curiosity, but do you have a job or are you simply one of those kinds of people who has graduated and can now not let go? Do you hang around Gibson County high all of the time? I can see a high school kid getting all pumped up and, apparently, worked up over this conversation, but you are, if you are who I think you are - a GRADUATE.

To set the whole record straight, there really is no such thing as a moral victory. I am a fan of Trenton. However, Milan beat Trenton twice last year. It doesn't matter that Trenton "played them close". Milan won. Likewise, it doesn't matter that Gibson County "nearly" won last week. The simple fact is that they lost. They have lost an overwhelming majority of the games against Peabody for the last 27 years. It just is what it is.

You do not see me whining and constantly pointing to the close games between Milan and Trenton last year.

Good grief. Give it up and get a job.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do not see me whining and constantly pointing to the close games between Milan and Trenton last year.

And we all appreciate it. I really was expecting to hear about that all week. I'm glad Trenton has improved over the last couple of years, I just dont think that their one dimensional offense will be enough to do much against milan.

And we all appreciate it. I really was expecting to hear about that all week. I'm glad Trenton has improved over the last couple of years, I just dont think that their one dimensional offense will be enough to do much against milan.

I believe you are probably correct. You know, however, one can just never fully predict what is going to happen in a high school football game. I have seen it all.

Although Milan has had their injury struggles, it is time for them to shutup every week about doing this and that and start doing some of it. The oh all we got to do is show up attiude and over confidence I am hearing and seeing reminds me awhole lot of what I was hearing and seeing back in 03, when Milan should have won the state. That year the Milan coaches and players thought they had it won and it got them beat.

Milan's kicker made a 60 yarder today

He has to make the kicks in the game. A 60 yd in practice sounds great but if you miss 1 out of 3 extra points and can't hit a 35 yrd FG in a game than it doesn't matter. I have confidence in him that he will get this thing turned around and I think it starts Friday night!!!! If he can make the pressure kicks than he becomes a weapon few teams have down the stretch!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />