mr. football 1a

bottomline

kevin white is #3 for collinwood he plays linebacker and tightend which is basically another offensive tackle in collinwoods system...until this year he played defensive end and was moved to backer this year cause they didnt have anybody else with experience......he is and always has been a lineman except for getting to play backer some this year..........if he had an angle it must have been nearly nothing cause all i saw was daily running down the sideline with a big head start and white following behind him closing fast and tackling him about the fifteen........there was a collinwood db with a bit of an angle but white got there first

by the way white is a big time college prospect....he is 6 4 250 and apparently just as fast as daily if not faster

He should be a Mr. Football candidate too!!! It's a shame that apparently that was one of the few times he actually tackled Marco.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kevin white is #3 for collinwood he plays linebacker and tightend which is basically another offensive tackle in collinwoods system...until this year he played defensive end and was moved to backer this year cause they didnt have anybody else with experience......he is and always has been a lineman except for getting to play backer some this year..........if he had an angle it must have been nearly nothing cause all i saw was daily running down the sideline with a big head start and white following behind him closing fast and tackling him about the fifteen........there was a collinwood db with a bit of an angle but white got there first

by the way white is a big time college prospect....he is 6 4 250 and apparently just as fast as daily if not faster

So Collinwood has a 6-4, 250 pound linebacker/tight end that's as fast as Marco Dailey (guessing in the 4.55-4.65/40 range)? Holy cow!! Was John Chavis at that game to watch? Why all the attention for Marshall County's Dont'a Hightower if the White kid is that good? He must have offers from USC, Michigan, Ohio State and Florida on his kitchen table already. I need to see this talent. If he's that fast you might should line him up at fullback instead of TE so you can get him the ball cause obviously he is going to run away from everybody out there.

Between him and the 4.38/40 kid at Forrest apparently there is a pile of DI prospects in Tennessee's Class A in regions 5-6.

Have you seen MP play? FYI it basically the same offense that Jo Byrns couldnt stop in the quarterfinals last year with yalls great players of Tuck and Moddy. Now you are saying that WH-H could be the team. You should worry less on MP and Marco and more on Morre Co. MP didnt play very well, but MC is good and at this point in the season is as good as any team in both region 5 and 6.

Moore County is just as good as JB, WH-H and Cascade? Come on now. Aren't you just bitter over the loss to MC? Cascade hammered Moore County 28-0 earlier in the season and they are much better now than they were then. Remember, MC lost in the jamboree to St. Andrew's-Sewanee. Say what you will about it being a practice or scrimmage, but they still lost to one of the worst teams in the state that played about 15 kids. Regardless, I serioiusly doubt MC is playing that well right now. I just think the Mt. Pleasant defense is that bad.

Have you seen MP play? FYI it basically the same offense that Jo Byrns couldnt stop in the quarterfinals last year with yalls great players of Tuck and Moddy. Now you are saying that WH-H could be the team. You should worry less on MP and Marco and more on Morre Co. MP didnt play very well, but MC is good and at this point in the season is as good as any team in both region 5 and 6.

If you dont like the thread dont post on it. Dont be jealous.

They were not my great players, I am not a big fan or anything. JBS has a very hard time tackilng Marco, and yes even though WH-H may not beat JBS tonite they are a bigger and more physical team IMO. I believe if they wind up playing MP that will come away w/ the upset.....

Moore County is just as good as JB, WH-H and Cascade? Come on now. Aren't you just bitter over the loss to MC? Cascade hammered Moore County 28-0 earlier in the season and they are much better now than they were then. Remember, MC lost in the jamboree to St. Andrew's-Sewanee. Say what you will about it being a practice or scrimmage, but they still lost to one of the worst teams in the state that played about 15 kids. Regardless, I serioiusly doubt MC is playing that well right now. I just think the Mt. Pleasant defense is that bad.

There is no way on Earth that Sewanee beat MC!!!!!!!!!!!! Zion beat Sewanee and MC just got done blasting zion 45-0..... But if this happen please let me know when, where, the score, and if MC was playin with blindfolds on..... Oh and Marco Dailey will repeat!

Chad Jordan has 1700 rushing yards and 20 TDS and his team aint even played all the bad teams in his region yet. You better look out for him in the following weeks. He will be putting up big numbers, wait and see!!!!!!!

What has he done aganist winning teams? Any good back can put up numbers aganist the bad teams. Look at what he did aganist good teams first.