A/AA State Tourney Bound

ERidger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'M trippin'! This is one of the Lady Cats' Mommas cheers! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

well all i have to say is AC AND KC dont wish to hard to see greenbrier because you might just get that wish. And i will saY THAT GREENBRIER IS NOT MY SCHOOL . But will be hard to beat.

well all i have to say is AC AND KC dont wish to hard to see greenbrier because you might just get that wish. And i will saY THAT GREENBRIER IS NOT MY SCHOOL . But will be hard to beat.

THANKS Friendly Christian Supporter! The Lady Cats appreciate it. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO LADY CATS!!!!!

Mark - you are more than welcome to ride with us - I've got plenty of room and a full time nurse practitioner on staff /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We're leaving Wednesday morning - call me if you want to ride over with us.

QUOTE(5-Sport Dad @ Oct 23 2007 - 09:24 AM)NO WAY!, man. What's the number?!

I see where someone has already offered a ride and a nurse. I can't do either of those, but I'll volunteer to push yo big butt around, if you'd like (and I'm NOT kiddin')? I really won't mind, no matter if we play y'all or not. Come on, KCDad, I DO NOT want you to miss your baby girl's last games. Come on!!!

Ray i know you would have driven me to the 'Boro, thanks! and 5-Sport thanks for the offer, pushin my big butt aint easy. but i couldnt leave momma lane here alone, no way. jess understood.

Good news is, maybe, just maybe they are letting her off thur and fri. Seems quite a few people called in (ahem) and they have seen the error of their ways. so we may even get to see tonights 7:30 matchup against Page!

Announcements