A/AA State Tourney Bound

ERidger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s what I am talking about. Heck, it sounds like GBLC is already dusting off a space in the old trophy case. Maybe one of our little District 4 teams could slip in there and get that runner up trophy if were lucky enough to even make it to the tournament.

By the way, did you make it down off that sidewalk after the regional tournament? Maybe you need to switch to a 4X4 wheelchair. I bet they even make them in green to match your cast.

I am AGAIN showing my ignorance as a "new" volleyball parent, but don't we have to beat Greenville tonight in order to make it to the state tournament?

Come on Mamma Mia that is a pretty sheepish post. You are setting us all up for something, but I will bite. Your match tonight is winner take all.

By the way, please don't get KCdaddy's Momma stirred up again. She scared me so bad I did not look at CoachT for three days.

Hey KCDaddy, I wonder if any of of our little teams out East have a chance against the odds on favorite to win the state?

I didn't say no one else has a "chance" but I do believe that most of the "unbiased" folks on here would say the "favored" team is Greenbier. Also, do me a favor, if they do win the state please no "wine" and if you do win, then, please, bring on the "cheese".

That’s what I am talking about. Heck, it sounds like GBLC is already dusting off a space in the old trophy case. Maybe one of our little District 4 teams could slip in there and get that runner up trophy if were lucky enough to even make it to the tournament.

By the way, did you make it down off that sidewalk after the regional tournament? Maybe you need to switch to a 4X4 wheelchair. I bet they even make them in green to match your cast.

yeah High i did get off that sidewalk! i did a commando roll onto the parking lot and jerked my wheelchair back under me! by the way... i found out i am too old to commando roll /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

yeah High i did get off that sidewalk! i did a commando roll onto the parking lot and jerked my wheelchair back under me! by the way... i found out i am too old to commando roll /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

KCDaddy,

You shoulda tried the 'Marine' way. You're never too old for that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on Mamma Mia that is a pretty sheepish post. You are setting us all up for something, but I will bite. Your match tonight is winner take all.

By the way, please don't get KCdaddy's Momma stirred up again. She scared me so bad I did not look at CoachT for three days.

please oh please dont get her going... you know the ol saying "if Momma Lane ain't happy ain't nobody happy"

uh, greenville? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I didn't say no one else has a "chance" but I do believe that most of the "unbiased" folks on here would say the "favored" team is Greenbier. Also, do me a favor, if they do win the state please no "wine" and if you do win, then, please, bring on the "cheese".

VD78, are you biased? If not, please share the logic that you would use to justify your position. Anyone can make predictions. I personally think this is shaping up to be one of the most balanced A-AA state tournaments that we have ever seen.

I assume that you are speaking directly to me about whining. The last time you poked around and I responded you and TGLJ went bananas. Therefore, I will ignore your comment and write it off as arrogance.

HEY I WILL SAY IT FOR YOU GREENBRIER IS FOR REAL AND PROBABLY THE ONLY TEAM YOU WILL PLAY THAT HAS 3 GIRLS THAT WILL PLAY BALL AT DIVISION 1 LEVEL. IM NOT BRAGGIN CAUSE THEIR MY SCHOOL BUT THEY ARE A GOOD TEAM. AND YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THAT .

VD78, are you biased? If not, please share the logic that you would use to justify your position. Anyone can make predictions. I personally think this is shaping up to be one of the most balanced A-AA state tournaments that we have ever seen.

I assume that you are speaking directly to me about whining. The last time you poked around and I responded you and TGLJ went bananas. Therefore, I will ignore your comment and write it off as arrogance.

It's pretty hard for someone not to be "biased" (no matter what the subject) and I am biased....................towards volleyball (and maybe when it comes to 3-AAA and even though I am, I don't say anything about the team I am "biased" for). And not that it really matters but I post information about "volleyball" and not just my team. I post information on schools that I don't even like, for one reason or another but if it's volleyball related (and typically Chattanooga area related) I'll post it (i.e.; all of the Sectional match-ups, in one place, for both A-AA and AAA). Regarding making predictions, I thought that's what "odd's on" pretty much meant, so my bad for not explaining myself clearly. I don't disagree with your prediction that A-AA is shaping up to be very balanced. I would aslo add that AAA and D2 are looking pretty balanced, too.

Finally, about the "wining", I wasn't talking just to you and again if you read what I said I mentioned bring on the "cheese" if you win (which when translated means; if your team wins and you want to talk it up, then go for it). And as for going "bananas" the only thing I recall being upset about was your stating that I said something "bad" about a player or team, which I never have.

I'll probably get thrown off this board because my schedule doesn't allow me to go to alot of volleyball games, and I have no players, so it's hard for me to keep up with the schedule.

BUT, I'm free tonight and I am pumped up about getting to see Lady Cats play, AND to find out what the heck the thing is about the "Mommas". /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I know a few of these girls through school, and I know they are hardworkers in the classroom and the volleyball court. I remember the disappointment last year and I gotta feeling that they are going to do everything possible to keep the game going to the very end.

So, with that, I'm counting down the hours....and I'll be there tonight with my "Go LadyCats" cheer!

You can do it girls! You gals are sumthing ELSE! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Announcements