CSAS or Grace.. Who wins Region

Wildcatcoach

Here is how I rank them... should be another great year.

1. Grace- They started a super talented freshman backcourt last year now they have a year under their belt expect big things. 6'8 Patrick S. has made is much improved and will be very though to handle. McMasters killed CSAS last year lets see if they can get an answer to him. Also Grace took 2 out of 3 from CSAS (including a win @ CSAS) last year even though CSAS got the one that mattered most.

2. CSAS- Return alot off of a state runner-up team. They are well coached and very tough te beat at home. Should win their district easily.

3. Temple- Lost 90% of their scoring but Sexton should pick up the slack. They might get hurt inside and no one knows what kind of coach they have. Temple's lack of depth will eventually catch up to them. I think they are only 5 or 6 deep.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Grace- They started a super talented freshman backcourt last year now they have a year under their belt expect big things. 6'8 Patrick S. has made is much improved and will be very though to handle. McMasters killed CSAS last year lets see if they can get an answer to him. Also Grace took 2 out of 3 from CSAS (including a win @ CSAS) last year even though CSAS got the one that mattered most.

2. CSAS- Return alot off of a state runner-up team. They are well coached and very tough te beat at home. Should win their district easily.

3. Temple- Lost 90% of their scoring but Sexton should pick up the slack. They might get hurt inside and no one knows what kind of coach they have. Temple's lack of depth will eventually catch up to them. I think they are only 5 or 6 deep.

very good synopsis I think the key between CSAS and Grace is not McMasters he is going to get his, but if CSAS can outplay grace in the backcourt then CSASwins the region. Sexton is VERY GOOD, but he is not good enough to win the region by himself

Good comments, but you seem to have your picks upside down

1. Temple- Lost a lot of talent, but picked up a couple kids to compliment the excellent backcourt of Sexton and Kemp. Coach Marcum will make every school wish they had gotten him first.

2. CSAS- Has 10 kids that could start anywhere, but will they ever play up to expectations?

3. Grace- Good news and bad news. Good news is they return almost everybody. Bad news is they return almost everybody. If they find a way to protect the ball and take advantage of McMasters offensively they could be a great team. But they won't.

1. Temple- Lost a lot of talent, but picked up a couple kids to compliment the excellent backcourt of Sexton and Kemp. Coach Marcum will make every school wish they had gotten him first.

2. CSAS- Has 10 kids that could start anywhere, but will they ever play up to expectations?

3. Grace- Good news and bad news. Good news is they return almost everybody. Bad news is they return almost everybody. If they find a way to protect the ball and take advantage of McMasters offensively they could be a great team. But they won't.

Kemp did nothing last year in varsity or jv and now he is part of an excellent backcourt? Would these couple of kids they picked up be recruits?

Not losing a district game in that district is not something to brag about.

I would have expected every kid to graduate, your basically a private school without paying tutition.

Not bragging at all just giving facts. (something that you cant give) The district isnt that great, but going 26-0 in a highschool sport is a nice accomplishment.

I would ask you to tell me when CSAS had a "loaded team" (which you stated before) and then fell short in the tournament?

Also I would like to invite you to call CSAS and schedule to come to the school and take a tour of the school and tell me if it looks and feels like any private school you have ever been to?

One thing they teach at CSAS is that you cant just go around and say things unless you have facts to support them. SO could you please give us your facts about the comments you have made.

Let's see Caleb wasnt that great of a player obviously hasnt been that great of an AD, what makes you think he is going to be a great coach

Seriously, with the exception of last year, Dragoo's teams have always under performed since the early 90's. They have been loaded many times and come up short in the tourney.

temple played 3 or 4 games during state with only 5 guys. CSAS had atleast 8 players. a full court trap would have ran them ragged and made it a soccer game

if dragoo is such a great coach where did the players from last year go? where are the ones this year goin to go?

gotta build connections not burn bridges which is done very well at CSAS