CSAS or Grace.. Who wins Region

Wildcatcoach

that left hander was their best player last year, and i think that he was number 3, he wasn't very big but he impressed me with his quick feet on D and his pure 3 point shot. the left hand also left him open for easy lay ups when he was over played.

the other senior was 6'4 220 and saw lil playin time for some odd reason.

what would leroy higgins or coach high would have done with someone with his physique?

Dragoos greatness?!?! isn't that an oxi"moron"

Your credibility is really done. Lets see Hampton was District player of the year, District tourney MVP, All Region Team, 2nd team all city, made the All-State team but Craven (left hand kid) was the best player on the team?

The other senior your refering to ( Carter ) never spent a day in the gym during the summer all four of his years he was there. So i would say that Coach High and Higgins would have probably cut him if you ask me.......

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your credibility is really done. Lets see Hampton was District player of the year, District tourney MVP, All Region Team, 2nd team all city, made the All-State team but Craven (left hand kid) was the best player on the team?

The other senior your refering to ( Carter ) never spent a day in the gym during the summer all four of his years he was there. So i would say that Coach High and Higgins would have probably cut him if you ask me.......

yeah, my credibility is really done because i made an assumption about two very seemingly athletic players on a team i know nothing about and i'm arguing with people who have a bias view and are obviously fans, students, players, or even coaches of the same team. besides, number 3 didn't play enough to be on an all-anything team.

yeah, my credibility is really done because i made an assumption about two very seemingly athletic players on a team i know nothing about and i'm arguing with people who have a bias view and are obviously fans, students, players, or even coaches of the same team. besides, number 3 didn't play enough to be on an all-anything team.

Craven didnt play all that much because of his attitude...if they were losing he played worse instead of stepping up....

Craven didnt play all that much because of his attitude...if they were losing he played worse instead of stepping up....

but that's kind of a vicious cycle. it all depends which came first, the bad attitude or not getting to play. besides, i'd be upset too if i didn't start on my senior night, which is what i've heard. please tell me that's not true.

but that's kind of a vicious cycle. it all depends which came first, the bad attitude or not getting to play. besides, i'd be upset too if i didn't start on my senior night, which is what i've heard. please tell me that's not true.

its true. anyone that says otherwise is false. not having a senior like that start on senior night is a smack in the face to the player and the family members.

does CSAS have any new big men? who will the starters be if the season started today?

There is so much competition it is hard to say who will start. The Patriots return 12 players with varsity experience.

Starters if season started today:

1. Dontay Hampton-Sr.

2. Brian Ball-Sr.

3. Terrell Townsend-Jr.

4. Aaron Cousin-Jr.

5. Daleon Deere-Jr.

Off the Bench:

Super sub: Hassan Cobb-Sr.

7. Curtis McCoy-Sr.

8. Warren Foster-Sr.

9. Michael Johnson-Sr.

10. Luke Ziegler-Sr.

11. Tyler Johnson-Jr.

12. Nick Jackson-Jr.

All but one of these players have started a varsity game in their career. CSAS also has one of their best freshmen classes ever, and some of them could be making contributions by the end of the year.

its true. anyone that says otherwise is false. not having a senior like that start on senior night is a smack in the face to the player and the family members.

does CSAS have any new big men? who will the starters be if the season started today?

know the whole story before you become critical of decision s made by the coaching staff before seniors were lucky to be on the team their senior years( and that's all Im going to say about that)

Dragoo has a winning record against every team in the region during his career. I don't know how you be critical of that.

who cares sometimes you just have to let people talk. you and I both know Dragoo's track record. We will see in February when all of the haters come up with more thoeries and excuses as to why dragoo is the worst coach in Chattanooga