CSAS or Grace.. Who wins Region

Wildcatcoach

i dont hate him. i hate on him. there is a hidden agenda somewhere in his brain and the players are not part of it. with the years he has put in he should be able to get players in college no matter d-1 , d-3, or juco. the players and parents have to make tapes and send them to schools when he should promote them. what coach wants to hear from a parent how good there son is? if you guys would just look at great coaches(pat summit, bruce pearl, bear bryant, ERs volleyball/basketball coach, jay price) and what they do you would realize he cant hang with the best. he just gets lucky ever 16 years and goes down in the big game. i know all this is goin to fall on blind eyes and deaf ears.

You need to come back to reality

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont hate him. i hate on him. there is a hidden agenda somewhere in his brain and the players are not part of it. with the years he has put in he should be able to get players in college no matter d-1 , d-3, or juco. the players and parents have to make tapes and send them to schools when he should promote them. what coach wants to hear from a parent how good there son is? if you guys would just look at great coaches(pat summit, bruce pearl, bear bryant, ERs volleyball/basketball coach, jay price) and what they do you would realize he cant hang with the best. he just gets lucky ever 16 years and goes down in the big game. i know all this is goin to fall on blind eyes and deaf ears.

I challenge you, since you know so much about the program and the players who havecome through, to at least give us a hint as to who you are. I would really want to find out who youare and what is your beef with Dragoo

ok 4 kids in 16 years. great percentage!

"the twins stunk and were a cancer to the team." man what team where you watching? i saw ppl that wanted to win no matter what and got mad cause it was the zach dragoo team(the team never did much while he was in hs anyway). if the want to win is cancer i got it too.

ok icecold his uncle was the coach there but didnt play. its the other way around at csas. why would you leave a school to sit the bench on another? hmmm coaching maybe. i never said they hate him. just that they left cause he is not a good coach. If jay price was at csas do you think kids would go somewhere else? they would be coming to him.

has the AD of CSAS(dragoo) found a school that is willing to let csas players play for there team? seem like a selling point to keep kids there.

Tyler adams played basketball at mccallie and was 6'5

still the words dragoo is a great coach has not came out no ones mouth. even his pleebs that do his bidding online havent said that.

get you pop corn ready "thelegend"

if dragoo has everyone cut there hair for the season. what was the deal with powell? why was he the exception in so many years?

why does csas always get beat by mcminn central everytime?

why did the lil dragoo make the team let alone play?

why couldnt he find a way in the state final to beat a team with 5 player that he has played 4 or 5 times?

does csas make tapes of games?

did dragoo really play at temple where he didnt see any time?

why does he not treat every kid as if there last name was dragoo?

why do the skogans coach there own kids and no one says nothing bout it?

why does he keep players on the bench that will never see time?

why does he waste kids time with basketball when they are lucky to be on the team?

why does he need 4 other coaches on the bench?

why have i never seen him win a game but have seen him loose em?

why couldnt he stop temples one play they ran to skogan?

why does he have no ingame observation skills?

where are the in game adjustments?

where are the planned mismatches?

do you really think csas wins just b/c he is there?

couldnt they win with no coach the majority of the time anyway?

where has he made a differance other than buying new uniforms?

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I am reading and this is hilarious! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I forgot to add that the twins stunk and they were a cancer to the team. . Please keep feeding me names of defectors. And I can tell you why they left. I guess Porter Roerts Carlos Pride, Kenny Mobley, and Rodney Marsh all hated Dragoo as well huh

those were all really good players who dragoo, more than likely, gave more attention to. it's easy to like a coach if you're the best player.

Okay now that I know who you are I am about to call you out. If I get kicked off of coacht then oh well. First of all I never declared Caoch Dragoo the greatest coach ever but like it has been said before his record speaks for itself. you were just as bad as the twins were when you played at CSAS. you stunk. YOU my friend were lucky to be on the team. CSAS has beat McMinn Central in the past. Secondly yes Dragoo makes game film as a matter of fact if you are who I think you are I was actually watching a tape from my senior you. you never touched the floor after warmups. A lot of programs have four coaches I coach at a high school in middle tn. we have four coaches. Martell was not the only one allowed to let his hair grow out. Oh yeah that team Temple that beat CSAS, go back and check their record from the last two years they were not a bad team. How about you compare Jay Price's win percentage to Dragoo's. you may have figured out who I am by this post. trust me the twins were terrible. It is not that easy just to get schools to agree to co op with you administration has a lot to do with that as well. Oh yeah Lil Dragoo also scored more career points than you too so why were you on the team. To sum up my argument I have not agreed with everything Dragoo has done and he knows that because I talk to him on a regular basis.. I almost forgot to mention when Zach played Varsity as an 8th grader the team went to the sub state. he wasnt one of the 5 best players on the team then but he did help in some situations, seeing as though he was probably the best shooter on the team then

i'm glad you know. win percentage? coach price isn't coaching hs anymore so that shows what kinda of respect as a coach the man gets. the lil one played. i figured if i blocked his shot enough in practice i would at least get a chance but if you block shots you just have to go back to the side line and stand there. zach scored more points than you but you my friend were a better player. you cant find big chunks of gold unless you dig not scratch the surface. the 4 coaches on your side line know the game compaired to the 2 on the other side. Temple was a great team. but were not unbeatable. you just had to match temple ball(tough and very phyical) with temple ball. it was on the vurge of "dirty" but if you arent cheating your not cheating your not tryin. i saw spurts of it in some players then they would get subed. that why you have 5 fouls.

you have been upgraded from pleeb to surf /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

if dragoo would let i would be more than willing to coach a game for him i would even wear a button down shirt, tie and some penny loafers. heck, even a jacket.

laugh on the outside and cry within legend but answer my questions.

You need to come back to reality

compatition begets more compatition which leads to better indaviduals which leads to a better team. i learned this playing ball my first year and a half in college. the coach had a chart with everyones names on it and skills. over the offseason and practice we were rated weekly. gpa and your weakness where the first 2 things on the board followed by your run times, jumping, free throws, 3pt shots, ect, ect. we also took test. yes test to see if we understood what he was teaching us. the test never changed though. the weird thing was that the top 5 guys on the list started and if you didnt start you knew why and how to get there.

that my friend is reality and CSAS is in a dream world where midgets can dunk. if this was goin on there would there be still be questions? yes but there would also be support to back decisions up other than win percentage and records. which just judge sucess on the game level. the game is deeper than that.

compatition begets more compatition which leads to better indaviduals which leads to a better team. i learned this playing ball my first year and a half in college. the coach had a chart with everyones names on it and skills. over the offseason and practice we were rated weekly. gpa and your weakness where the first 2 things on the board followed by your run times, jumping, free throws, 3pt shots, ect, ect. we also took test. yes test to see if we understood what he was teaching us. the test never changed though. the weird thing was that the top 5 guys on the list started and if you didnt start you knew why and how to get there.

that my friend is reality and CSAS is in a dream world where midgets can dunk. if this was goin on there would there be still be questions? yes but there would also be support to back decisions up other than win percentage and records. which just judge sucess on the game level. the game is deeper than that.

seek help.....someone that has such a strong passionate hate for a HIGH SCHOOL basketball coach obviously isnt quite right.....get a life man....Dragoo does his job....and well for that matter.....he has a lot of flaws i will admit.....but as a whole the team doesent suffer because of it....

seek help.....someone that has such a strong passionate hate for a HIGH SCHOOL basketball coach obviously isnt quite right.....get a life man....Dragoo does his job....and well for that matter.....he has a lot of flaws i will admit.....but as a whole the team doesent suffer because of it....

dude, thats what these are for. let him do his thing as long as he doesn't do anything extreme. besides, i think it's kind of funny. the man is on a roll.

Ok dude. You are just plain stupid now. So you did at one time play for CSAS and received a college scholarship? Great! You just supported the fact that the skills that were taught to you by the system at CSAS worked and gave you an opportunity. Secondly, what you mentioned is just one coaching syle by one coach but I feel that coaching basketball successfully is more than just whose the best and who test the best in certain athletic catagories. Coaching is about meshing players together to make a team. Just because you have five players like Jordan/Kobe doesnt mean that those players will win the championship. Seriously, you just have hate for someone that sounds like to me that gave you a chance to play college basketball. YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL. This tread need to be shut down now because it is way off subject and has become a place to trash a good coach that is an even better person and has impacted positively the lives of hundreds of athletes.