Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

Choctaw08

They're is only one question to ask about this game. Its not about defensive schemes or can Dyersburg stop the pass, or how many yards will Caldwell have. There is only one questoin. What Dyersburg team will we get this week/

I think that if DC wins this is a much bigger upset then people can imagine. Its a game for the ages. One that I wouldn't miss for the world, but it also is a game with a team that should and still could contend for a state title this year.

Thats it though, nobody can seem to predict when the Trojans will play like the Trojans. One Quarter here, another Quarter here. Its almost getting sick to watch the Trojans have numerous big plays called back, stupid turnovers, and drive ending penalites. It makes no sense, but the questions end this week. The Trojans can't look other this game. If they can't get fired up, and they can't realize what has to be done with a game of this magnitude in front of them, they never will. I think this is the one week that you leave the stadium so excited about the playoffs that you can't stand it. It gets no bigger then this week and for that reason the Trojans put 4 quarters together and flat out roll. I think we are looking at a 48-14 game .

But, if Dyersburg makes the miscues that they have been cutting down on. If they play flat without any emotion, it could be a lot closer then it should be, and if so you might as well pack it in. Because we will have another David Liscomb blow out like last year. If they can't get up for this one, They won't get it done this year.

"WHICH" TROJAN TEAM IS GOING "SHOW UP" FRIDAY NIGHT WITH NEVER HAVING PLAYED THE FULL 4 QUARTERS TO DATE ! ITS TIME "NOW "TROJANS TO STEP UP ,BRINGING IT ALL WITH A 110% EFFORT WITH FOCUS. FOCUSED PHYSICALLY, DESIRE, HEART, DETERMATION, AND "MOST IMPORTANTLY MENTALLY" WITH GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP! THIS DC CHOCTAW "TEAM" WANTS TO "WIN" THE REGION TITLE "MORE THAN YOU" AS YOU HAVE "ONLY" PLAYED AS HARD AS YOU NEEDED TO AND ARE SUPPOSE TO WIN , BUT THATS ON PAPER NOT ON THE FIELD PRODUCTION TROJAN FANS KNOW YOU POSSESS AS A "TEAM" !!BUT YOU MUST PLAY AS A "TEAM" AND STOP THE NON-SENSE OF PLAY ONLY AS HARD AS NEED BE! . I WILL GRANT YOU DC WILL TEST EVERY FIBER WITHIN YOU EVERY PLAY SO YOU "MUST" BE READY FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END OF GAME =" NO" "REDOS" ! HOMECOMING IS ALSO AN ADDED DISTRACTION YOU MUST OVERCOME ALL DURING THIS WEEK. FOCUS,FOCUS,EXCUETE,EXCUETE ! TROJANS FORGET THE MEDIA, FAN HYPE, HOMECOMING BECAUSE FRIDAY NIGHT YOU MUST PREFORM AS A "TEAM" FOR THE FULL FOUR QUARTERS CUZ "EM" CHOCTAWS ARE BRINGING IT TO YOU "ALL NIGHT LONG" NO MATTER THE SCORE = NEVER LET UP ON ANY PLAY.MOMENT OR THE CHOCS WILL "STEAL" YOUR THUNDER AND REGION TITLE! NO PREDICTION AS I DONT KNOW "WHICH TROJAN TEAM WILL SHOW UP" ??? SURPRIZE ME TROJANS FINALLY JELLING AS THE "TEAM" YOU CAN BE !! 7 MORE GAMES TROJANS ALL OUT FOUR FULL QUARTERS FROM EACH TROJAN !! YOU ARE PLAYING FOR "ALL" FORMER TROJAN PLAYERS,ALUMI,FANS !! WE BELIEVE IN YOU !! GO TROJANS!! TOGETHER WE ATTACH !!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SURELY YOU CAN WEAR AN ORANGE UNDERSHIRT OR BOXERS OR SOMETHIN' ! If NOTI'm gonna slip up behind you & put an ORANGE bandana in you back pocket ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have a Key Chain that has ORANGE on it... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...Know YOU gotta HAVE something Black and Gold that YOU WILL BE SPORTING?... Like Maybe your SOCKS?..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have a Key Chain that has ORANGE on it... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...Know YOU gotta HAVE something Black and Gold that YOU WILL BE SPORTING?... Like Maybe your SOCKS?..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well........ I don't think so ! I don't own any black socks ! Besides if I got caught on the D.C. side with any Black & Gold .............. I'd wind up gettin' beat "Black & Blue" ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well i just found out that the homecoming theme for this year in "Trojanland" is "Slay the Choctaws." Today just happened to be "I hate orange day." I hear students were really showing just how "classy they are." I agree with 73Choctaw about going in the underdog. It is so much better for the victor who can spoil it all. This game is already bringing excitment and pride to our school. We can't wait. Oh and 10'sdad i think you should sit with our student section cause you can get as crazy as we can all by yourself haha. GO CHOCTAWS!!!

Sounds fun as for tailgating I will have to let you know.. As for now we have moved to #7 but that means nothing we have to play our game Friday and when we do we can win.. We need to pack that place with orange and white and take over Trojanland LETS GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!

Choctaws and Trojans OH!! What can ya say-- Two teams - two communities- One county UNITED in FOOTBALL Frenzieness(is that even a word, ha ha, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) Anyway - there are so many stories within this DHS/DCHS story.

First - The rivalry-- these teams make the Hatfields and McCoys look like a love fest.. Translation- They gonna be getting after each other.. Second- It's DHS homecoming-- what a slap in the face Choctaws that the ole Black & Gold scheduled you guys to "dance" on for homecoming-- I hope you show some Choctaw pride out there /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Third point-- It's former Obion County night as head coaches and assistant coaches will be on both sidelines for this one and even a former standout OC player now taking snaps in Trojan land.. Finally- this one is huge when the schedule makers had this one set for Week 9 I bet they didn't know this -- It's for the Region 7-3A Championship..

I've had a chance to see both of these teams and here is the REDBIRD breakdown-- DC passing game is solid with Clark-- the Trojans must step up the DB's Taylor,THomas, Caldwell and company -- THe best defense vs. the pass is a pass rush and DHS #61 Beau will be the Key on whether Clark spends most of the night throwing, scrambling or on his back /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Will the Choctaw D fear the VEER ?? Parker, Ellis, Taylor, Caldwell and company will see a salty D in Choctaw nation led by BA DAvis who can take someone's head off. So many Athletes on the field, THousands in the stands, the press box will be packed , it'll be loud at JC Sawyer's Stadium-- I just see DHS having a few more athletes

and in the end will come away with a close win in what will go down in history as one of the GREATEST Games ever played in WEST TN... getcha Popcorn Ready!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sounds fun as for tailgating I will have to let you know.. As for now we have moved to #7 but that means nothing we have to play our game Friday and when we do we can win.. We need to pack that place with orange and white and take over Trojanland LETS GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!

it's set for sure that we are tailgating.. 4 o'clock in the parking lot by the baseball field.. everyone bring their own food and we are going to cook it.

I do remember 01, I remember that game well. Then it was a non region game between two teams in week 1. A game that meant nothing. The Trojans weren't as good, or as highly renked then either. Neirther were those Choctaws. Dyersburg ended up having like a 5-5 year or something close to it. They definethly didnt go 9-1 and run through the playoffs. If DC wins this game, IT WON"T BE BECUASE THEY HAVE MORE HEART. And I say that in confidence. If you can't bring any emotion or feelings to this game you don't need to step on the field. this is the game to wanna play in. The emotion and the heart will be there for both teams the minute they slide the shoulder pads on , and the first slap or the helmet. So the game really comes down to one thing. It will either be because one team it flat out better, and you see it be who is getting dominated, or it will come down to who makes the most mistakes or gets that one play...... If one team shows a evident display or more emotion or more heart, then the other team shouldn't be on the field. I knkow that if it happens it will probably be the Trojans becuz the choctaws have shown heart all year. This one gets no bigger, this is why you play the game of football. The Trojans willl be ready. In which case you will have to out play us and I don't think you good enough to do that.........Lets go Trojans! 4 quarters of Trojan Football. ..Lets show these choctaws where football is played in this county.

Lets stop talking heart, cuz we will be ready and fired up to.

Well i just found out that the homecoming theme for this year in "Trojanland" is "Slay the Choctaws." Today just happened to be "I hate orange day." I hear students were really showing just how "classy they are." I agree with 73Choctaw about going in the underdog. It is so much better for the victor who can spoil it all. This game is already bringing excitment and pride to our school. We can't wait. Oh and 10'sdad i think you should sit with our student section cause you can get as crazy as we can all by yourself haha. GO CHOCTAWS!!!

shut up about them not bein classy, its homecomin for god sake, the only reason you're gettin all pissy is because its your school, if it was anyone else. lets go Trojans, six in a row, slay they choctaws.

I do remember 01, I remember that game well. Then it was a non region game between two teams in week 1. A game that meant nothing. The Trojans weren't as good, or as highly renked then either. Neirther were those Choctaws. Dyersburg ended up having like a 5-5 year or something close to it. They definethly didnt go 9-1 and run through the playoffs. If DC wins this game, IT WON"T BE BECUASE THEY HAVE MORE HEART. And I say that in confidence. If you can't bring any emotion or feelings to this game you don't need to step on the field. this is the game to wanna play in. The emotion and the heart will be there for both teams the minute they slide the shoulder pads on , and the first slap or the helmet. So the game really comes down to one thing. It will either be because one team it flat out better, and you see it be who is getting dominated, or it will come down to who makes the most mistakes or gets that one play...... If one team shows a evident display or more emotion or more heart, then the other team shouldn't be on the field. I knkow that if it happens it will probably be the Trojans becuz the choctaws have shown heart all year. This one gets no bigger, this is why you play the game of football. The Trojans willl be ready. In which case you will have to out play us and I don't think you good enough to do that.........Lets go Trojans! 4 quarters of Trojan Football. ..Lets show these choctaws where football is played in this county.

Lets stop talking heart, cuz we will be ready and fired up to.

ole "dooder" miller remembers that game too............poor fellow.......