10/26 Station Camp at White House

timbdp

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for sure it will be very packed! As it should be since this game goes along way in deciding the region title. White House wins this game, and I think they clinch the region title. Station Camp win, they just need a White House win over Greenbrier, or just to beat Pearl-Cohn to clinch it.

This game will probably be VERY physical. I think the game will be decided by whose defense blinks first. White House, atleast from what the stats I've seen over the weeks, can pressure the offense and creates turnovers. While Station Camp's defense, no one can seem to run on them that well.

This should be one of the best game of year, atleast in the region.

I'm predicting Station Camp pulling this one out, possibly last second FG. 17-14.

Best of luck to both teams and hopefully have an injury free game.

Well for sure it will be very packed! As it should be since this game goes along way in deciding the region title. White House wins this game, and I think they clinch the region title. Station Camp win, they just need a White House win over Greenbrier, or just to beat Pearl-Cohn to clinch it.

This game will probably be VERY physical. I think the game will be decided by whose defense blinks first. White House, atleast from what the stats I've seen over the weeks, can pressure the offense and creates turnovers. While Station Camp's defense, no one can seem to run on them that well.

This should be one of the best game of year, atleast in the region.

I'm predicting Station Camp pulling this one out, possibly last second FG. 17-14.

Best of luck to both teams and hopefully have an injury free game.

This will be a punch you in the mouth type game. Like you said should be very physical. White House has struggled so far when they've played good defenses. (ALCOA & BEECH) I don't see that happening against SC. I'll go with WH 27 SC 17.

From what I saw tonight, I have no doubt that SC will beat the PC team I saw tonight. If they contain Mason, SC will come out on top because he's the backbone of that team. As far as the WH - SC game, I think ya'll will wear each other out and the one that has the least turnovers and the least stamina will go home the loser.

I hope S.C. don't come to P.C. with that mind set & if they do it will be just like last year 4 them.