FATHER RYAN VS MBA

fiftyfifty

Yeah absolutly obliterating them?? Watch the game closely and you will realize that MBA's line was the cheapest line. They held every single play on offense.

Preston Bailey is the cockest man. Beating your chest??? Get some class. Thats not the only personal foul they should have had either. He is big, yes. Not SEC talent though, along with #2. #2 didn't do anything but a few 2 yard gains. Must be the last name for #2.

The score was 26-0, hope for a rematch.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah absolutly obliterating them?? Watch the game closely and you will realize that MBA's line was the cheapest line. They held every single play on offense.

Preston Bailey is the cockest man. Beating your chest??? Get some class. Thats not the only personal foul they should have had either. He is big, yes. Not SEC talent though, along with #2. #2 didn't do anything but a few 2 yard gains. Must be the last name for #2.

Oooohhh, can you say..."sore loser!"

Regarding beating one's chest...MBA folk watched Ryan beat its collective chest all week on this board and around town with a lot of cheap boasting...then they responded...on the field...with a 26-0 SMACKDOWN!

Ryan didn't even make a first down until the THIRD quarter!

Regarding MBA's offensive line holding...the officials didn't see it that way as they called only two penalties on MBA the entire game...only one of those was for holding.

Sorry statebound...your assertions just don't hold water!

The score was 26-0, hope for a rematch.

MBA is the better team (not just tonight) and anyone that has seen both teams play knows this. Congrats to MBA players.

On to next week, BA will take FR as well. Still a very good season for FR. Can't wait to hear some of the smack these posters from FR come up w/ next week???

I'm pretty sure if they held every play, the refs would have noticed. MBA's O line is the best in the division and no one can deny that.

Accept the loss, don't bring anyone down anyone on an internet forum. Telling Preston to show some class and then calling out two 17 year olds on the internet. Real cool man.

Whining is very unbecoming a classy school like Ryan. Sometimes you run into a team that is considerably better than you. If you trail 19-0 after a half of football where you've had no first downs, you're having one of those nights. You've got good team that conducted itself honorably, they simply aren't as good right now as MBA. Don't disgrace them and their hard work with arguments that wouldn't hold up on an elementary school playground.

I'm pretty sure if they held every play, the refs would have noticed. MBA's O line is the best in the division and no one can deny that.

Accept the loss, don't bring anyone down anyone on an internet forum. Telling Preston to show some class and then calling out two 17 year olds on the internet. Real cool man.

Well anyones O line could be the best in any division if they held all the time.

Aww.. can 17 year olds not handle that yet? Are they still too young? When will be a good time?

Hmm, Im a little hungover.

I would say that the reputation of 'Father Rehab' is about the proudest boast any Ryan opponent can give to our school. So if we have a horrible reputation, who cares! It's a 4 year high school!People take this high school football stuff way to seriously!

As for the Ryan players: BAM! It's called reality. I would assume these teams meet in the playoffs, maybe, but you never know. I would think MBA would go all the way, but all i ask from MBA is that you guys PLEASE beat Brentwood Academy if you play them somewhere in the playoffs. I cant stand cheaters.

And no, i wont apologize for my behavior last night. It was too darn fun : D. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />