Camden v.s. Stewart County

Ctownfootball

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What battle, Camden will be up 20+ going into the fourth quarter....

Camden Central High School ----42

Stewart County High School----- 14

Stewart is the third best in the region but, a big, make that huge step from 2nd to 3rd.....

Stewart Co is good enough to get drilled in the first round of the playoffs and that is about iit.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There is a slight chance of rain friday, cloudy fridaynight in the mid 40s. gonna be great football weather.

I don't beleive the weather is enough to help the Rebels, but the Lions and Rebels will get a little muddy lol. At least the feild won't be like Lewis County last year talk about playin in mud lol, but hey weather like this only adds to the excitement and turns it into a pound it out football game. Camden & SC fans alike break out the Coveralls, Goose Down Jackets, Parkas, blankets etc. we're gonna have some cold weather ball bein played friday night. If this does turn into a pound it out game Camden will win they love that style of play anytime. But on a serious note with the ground bein this and muddy wet chances of injuries go up, I'm praying for a 100% injury free game, we still got play-offs. Good Luck to both teams, and SC fans have a safe trip both ways. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Doesnt matter what the conditions, historic Wright Feild will be packed /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You ain't lyin man Camden fans don't care about weather conditions. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

After seeing SC play for the second time this year I believe that they are beginning to turn a few things around on their program. One impressive thing is how the coach handled halftime, being up and still challenging his kids...... They should be good next year as well I believe.... But I think their numbers is what will cost them in the future...#a is jsut around the corner and....the process starts once again....

After seeing SC play for the second time this year I believe that they are beginning to turn a few things around on their program. One impressive thing is how the coach handled halftime, being up and still challenging his kids...... They should be good next year as well I believe.... But I think their numbers is what will cost them in the future...#a is jsut around the corner and....the process starts once again....

Actually I think it can be easier to compete in 3A than 2A these days.