FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only difference between this year and last year is some region 5 fans started running their mouth later in the season. It will will up like it did last year. JB wins big this week after a wake up call like MP had. MP and JB wins their region and region 6 wins the 3 out of 4 first round matches and JB and MP play in the quarterfinals. Do get mad Cascade fans its just a prediction like you guys have. A little advice, worry about your region first before being concerned over region 6 second place.

This guy knows Football! We had a bad night, but still rule this region. I hope Cascade thinks they got a chance now, maybe they'll play good nuff to give us a game this year. We need some post season prep work!

This is going to look really good on the bulletin board in the Cascade field house this week. Thanks JoByrnsPlayer.

If Cascade needs bulletin board material for this game they don't stand a chance anyway!

This guy knows Football! We had a bad night, but still rule this region. I hope Cascade thinks they got a chance now, maybe they'll play good nuff to give us a game this year. We need some post season prep work! If Cascade needs bulletin board material for this game they don't stand a chance anyway!

That's a whole lot of smack talkin for a guy who just got beat last night. I'll tell you the same thing I told the White House Heritage players, running your mouth on here is a pretty stupid thing to do. Leave that up to the old timers like Moto, Shep, and town drunk.. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> .....

Ohh, and one other thing, you may want to consider adding "in the first half" to the end of that signature.... WHH sure "stopped" you in guys in the second half last night! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well I started a thread on this before I seen this one, Oh well. This is new territory for JB and a lot of their fans. I'll be interested to see how the players and coaching staff respond as well as the JB fan base. Tonight's turnout and cheering was pathetic if you ask me but who am I to judge. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!At least some of the S. endzone folks still held it down pretty nicely!

Sorry, Moto, I didn't know you were going to start one...At any rate, we need to stay on one thread so we can run this page count up.. I think we made it to about 60 last year. I was hoping you guys would pull it out last night. I was talking to Mascot last night. I hope you didn't mind me giving your number to TreyVols.. He said he needed a new number to renew his PlayBoy issues with.........

This guy knows Football! We had a bad night, but still rule this region. I hope Cascade thinks they got a chance now, maybe they'll play good nuff to give us a game this year. We need some post season prep work! If Cascade needs bulletin board material for this game they don't stand a chance anyway!

Every dog has his day and this day (season) is Cascade's....have been waiting along time,,,the time is now.

Sorry Jo Byrns...and WHH

I was on the first Cascade Team in 1977

took our lumps

finally beat Sewanee Academy last game of the season

know how Unionville must feel

but a winning program takes years to build

and you got to start somewhere.

I don't make many football posts, I am more into being a basketball fan, but.....the kids at Cascade seem focused and have battled all year through adversity of different types with the biggest one being getting Nick Batts eligible. I have Nick in class and he is a great kid, great student and deserves to be unleashed on the Region at this time of the year. Last year injuries and immaturity may have gotten us late but this year is different. There will be a PACKED house friday night in Wartrace for this game. Good luck Champs and lets make it a while before we see you on the hardwood....like December!

Well, honestly, I hated to see J.B. lose tonight. I was looking foward to that matchup of unbeatens again this season. The loss this week probably made Jo Byrns an even more deadly opponent than they were. They will have a chip on their shoulder now and it'll be up to the Champs to prove they belong at the top of the region... Good luck Champs!

mental mistakes,and allowing a quality opponent to stick around eventually gets ya,how will we respond? as the mountain gets a little steeper sometimes you make a wrong step and fall,but you didnt fall too far, and you continue the climb to the top. DEVILS vs. CHAMPS its on ! You guys have what it takes to put it together,youve gotta have 4 quarters this week not a half of football. GO RED DEVILS