Alcoa at Rockwood

Tornadofan15

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alcoa wouldn't do anything their best player is their quarterback. who else do they have??????????????NOBODY!!!!

the best team you have played is maryville and got shutdown like you all normally do when you play a descent team. ANYBODY can when in your region. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Good one??

Do i even need to bring out the list of 4A and 5A teams Alcoa has whooped in the past 4 years??

and umm our quarterback is our only good player

i guess u wouldnt know about

T Robinson

J Toney

TROY HODGE!!

...........oh yeah i forgot , Seymour has lots of players that are way better then them right??

and whens the last time Seymour won a state championship in football...............

lemme think

NEVER!

As much as I would like to see Rockwood win this one, realistically the only way Rockwood stays close is if Alcoa turns the ball over, A LOT. If AHS play its worse game of the year (TO, penalties, coming out flat, etc.) and Rockwood plays its best, then RHS could steal it. If the teams play their normal game Alcoa will win by 35+.

i have heard about them tigers. they are ready for tonights game they are coming

out with the right mindset. this will be a better game than everybody thinks. I will choose

Rockwood-35 over Alcoa-34 /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Seymour, took, and the rest you hater out there, where did you all go????? hahaha, I told you that Alcoa would win by 40 and they won by 41!! and the mercy rule was in affect once again, and the starters only played 2 1/2 quarters!! Please don't talk the talk if you can't back it up! Rockwood kept their starters in the whole game and scored with a min. left in the game!

Congratulation to alcoa on the win tonight. I'm still very proud of our players and our coaches. Just no way to keep up with their speed. By the way our first team wasn't in the whole game. When we scored the touchdown most of our first team was out. They were in most all of the game though. Alcoa was too fast and we were too slow. We are still behind our boys 100%. Better luck next week against cak.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody could drop down in 2a and win state! alcoa might be the most overrated team in the STATE! name a good team that you all have played and beaten.

I would sagely suggest that everyone from Alcoa just ignore Seymour07. He is just trying to stir the pot. Who knows if he is even from Seymour. Reading his posts is not worth your time.

Tornadoes roll: 48-7

anybody could drop down in 2a and win state! alcoa might be the most overrated team in the STATE! name a good team that you all have played and beaten.

I hope ur not from Seymour talkin like this!! Alcoa would beat Seymour by 70 if they wanted and why are you even on here hatin on Alcoa anyway?? If anyone can win State in 2a then why doesn't Seymour drop down here and see how far they make it. hahaha, you're a joke /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seymour better worry about AE, Fulton and Catholic.

Congrats to Alcoa. I watched the tape and witnessed a classy team. I didn't always feel that way in the past when I watched them play,but this team was all business. No showboating or anything like that. Good luck in making it four in a row (unless you play Rockwood again then I hope you lose).