Greeneville @ East

FootballFan423

Not so fast there buddy greeneville does not attract many kids from the county schools most that pay tuition actually start out in the city in elementary oh and u all let hispanics play u had a great rb in fransico chavez or w/e his name was

It was Chavez Francisco, and he is NOT hispanic. Yes they are allowed to play, but very few do. Most are more suited to play soccer than football.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canefan72, how quick will our offensive line be next year? This year line at times, seems alittle

too slow. I know this year offensive line is one of the strongest East has had. They just do not

more as quick(coming of the ball) as last year team. Our line has had some good games this year,

but has trouble blocking people in space. I don't know, it could be just bad footwork.

This season is not over yet! Go Canes

The greeneville band will not be performing at halftime due to the 4 day long fall break...to many were goin to be out but their will be a pep band so do u think this might hurt greeneville...?...

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That is our season in a nutshell. We block a FG,a punt,Hold GV to 50+ yards passing and 90+ rushing,9 first downs...........................and lose. Great effort by a very young team. I saw alot of heart tonight and the future is bright. Keep your heads up guys and take care of the ball and the worm will turn. Good job with the gameplan. Coach seals the D looked great. Even with this loss, I am proud to be a CANEFAN.

Greeneville wins in overtime 14-7.

East was stopped on the 2 by Joel Brimer and Trevon Hall.

Congratulation on the Greeneville win tonight . Your fans really turned out

to support your team.

I will bet when you see the stats in the morning you will wonder how you

came out on top.

East had their chance to win and should have no complaints in losing.

East couldn't hold on to the ball and should have scored at least 3 td's.

But that is football --sometimes it doesn't come out as planned.

I thought East had the best team tonight even though they lost.

All the East players played hard nose football and was playing to win.

John and Cane congratulations on playing well, but we will take the win, whew. Good luck next week.

A nice, tense ballgame for both teams at Burke Toney. Had a playoff atmosphere.According to WCRK Radio (East's broadcast team), the play-off scenario is this:Greeneville gets the top seed if they beat Crockett. West is the two seed unless they beat CockeCounty and Greeneville is upset by Crockett. East is the three seed if they beat Boone andCherokee knocks off Volunteer. East is the four seed if they beat Boone and Volunteer beatsCherokee. Good luck to Boone/East and Cherokee/Volunteer. What a night it will be next Friday.East/Boone loser is done. Cherokee/Volunteer loser is done.

A nice, tense ballgame for both teams at Burke Toney. Had a playoff atmosphere.According to WCRK Radio (East's broadcast team), the play-off scenario is this:Greeneville gets the top seed if they beat Crockett. West is the two seed unless they beat CockeCounty and Greeneville is upset by Crockett. East is the three seed if they beat Boone andCherokee knocks off Volunteer. East is the four seed if they beat Boone and Volunteer beatsCherokee. Good luck to Boone/East and Cherokee/Volunteer. What a night it will be next Friday.East/Boone loser is done. Cherokee/Volunteer loser is done.

Thanks, good info /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />