Greeneville @ East

FootballFan423

very very intense game and i give east props...very hard fought game by both teams but congrats to the greene devils...im glad they 1 and hopefully we will be firing on all pistons against crockette next week...wow thats all i can say about that game i thought those 2 fumbles by east was a major upset for them because those 2 rly did cost them the game...but good job on stopin barner but u cldnt hold hall down at the end lol...great job tho...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It don't hurt to be lucky /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Luck ? You had it all tonight . Greeneville knows they are 1 or 2 --East knows

they have to play DB as good as they played tonight to move on.

East needs to work all week on their fumble problems as this is an on going

problem every week. Carrying the ball like a loaf of bread is a no-no and

needs to be stopped. I believe they have committed about 40 turn overs this

season. No team can compete against good teams when you are moving down

the field and are stopped with a fumble. Both sides of the ball played good

enough tonight to compete with any team in their Region.

how did the west game go against east...?...

I am so shocked with that score east really was coming for it all tonite congrats on such a great game played. I am glad the devil d kept them in the game when they had too shew that was so close. I really didn't understand why we kicked it there towards the end after the east kicker missed we put ours on i know when it is cool outside its harder to kick the ball but we had the ball at the 2 or 3 and 35seconds and 4and1 put greenway under center and run that ball. Nooney I know u have saw alot of football here at greeneville i have to ask u why have we 3 or 4 times this year got the ball back with about a 1 minute to go before half and all we do is take a knee. Is our passing game that week, I just don't get it. I know back in 01,02, around that time when cody was qb that was what greeneville strived on the 2 minute o. Has our playcalling became that conservative. BUt in the end a win is a win and it was good to see the ball being moved late. Hopefully we can pull things together and we wont have anymore scares like that this season

I agree, The fumble have hurt us all year. Great Job Coach Hatcher, We won

everywhere but on the score board. If we play the same way next week, and

cut out the turnover, we will win.

Let work on carrying the football closer to our body. When you are going threw

the line, use both hands. I really fell this team is starting too come together.

I know if we get in the playoff, we can do some damage. See you next week at DB.

Go Canes!

Sounds like this was a classic. Unfortunately, due to my internet service being subpar, I was unable to listen to it for the second week in a row. Sounds like I really missed out on a good one. Hopefuly, if the planets line up right, I'll be home in time on my R&R to catch the Boone game. Can't wait to see everyone. Even you CANEFAN! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

BTW NOONESFOOL, how was the popcorn? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sounds like this was a classic. Unfortunately, due to my internet service being subpar, I was unable to listen to it for the second week in a row. Sounds like I really missed out on a good one. Hopefuly, if the planets line up right, I'll be home in time on my R&R to catch the Boone game. Can't wait to see everyone. Even you CANEFAN! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

BTW NOONESFOOL, how was the popcorn? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well if you make it in you had better look me up.

I have noticed with the South, West, and East game. Greenville's D seams to make big plays when it really counts. The last drive on all the games Gville seemed to stop them, anyone else noticed that? It was a great game. It should not have been that close but it was ( told yall i had a bad feeling about this game). Good luck East with the rest of the season. an Get'em next week Greeneville dont forget 22-0