Hendersonville VS Gallatin

nextbest09

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK fine, 100-0 I'm calling it. Watson will have Tom Brady like stats, 6 TD's 500 yds, and then Roper will get to 1000 yards for the year in just this one game(he has 300 something now)

I would've called it earlier but I didn't want to hurt your delicate feelings.

Now that's more like it!!!

And you don't have to worry about my feelings... but I can promise you, they sure aren't delicate.

Alright, in all seriousness, Hendersonville is clearly the odds on favorite to win this game. But our defense has proven to be inconsistent at times this season. If Gallatin if able to exploit that, then the game could go either way depending on how well the HHS offense does.

The game will be close unless the Gallatin players quit towards the end of the game. If that happens I could see HHS pouring on the points at the end since they have proven that they are a excellent 4th quarter team. My real prediction is 38-35 Hendersonville.

Alright, in all seriousness, Hendersonville is clearly the odds on favorite to win this game. But our defense has proven to be inconsistent at times this season. If Gallatin if able to exploit that, then the game could go either way depending on how well the HHS offense does.

The game will be close unless the Gallatin players quit towards the end of the game. If that happens I could see HHS pouring on the points at the end since they have proven that they are a excellent 4th quarter team. My real prediction is 38-35 Hendersonville.

HHS will ROLL. Looking forward to the trip to the Wave(no wait) Grave Yard. Grave Yard because football will never be the same in Gallatin. I say this because Gallatin is now experiencing what has pretty much happened to the rest of the schools in the area - it's called division of talent. Gallatin is no longer the only school in the city (Station Camp) and there will probably be another one before long.

So go ahead Gallatin fans and rest on the past because it's downhill from here.

HHS 36 GHS 14

HHS will ROLL. Looking forward to the trip to the Wave(no wait) Grave Yard. Grave Yard because football will never be the same in Gallatin. I say this because Gallatin is now experiencing what has pretty much happened to the rest of the schools in the area - it's called division of talent. Gallatin is no longer the only school in the city (Station Camp) and there will probably be another one before long.

So go ahead Gallatin fans and rest on the past because it's downhill from here.

HHS 36 GHS 14

yes they are now experiencing that division of talent but like always Gallatin will find a way to ge back on top.They dont stay down long.im not going to say how i really feel on how they get back up.Just look at when schools get build in the Hendersonville/Gallatin area and where the zone restrictions rest.

look i am just gonna put it this way. its gallatin vs. hendersonville. each player on both teams that grew up in this area were taught be the communities and everybody else to hate on another. at gallatin i was taught never to lose to a h-ville team no matter what the circumstances was and i am sure it was the same way at h-ville. it doesn't matter whose record is better whose defense is better or whose offense is better its gonna come down to who wants it more. plain and simple. it doesn't matter if you lose every game this season you better not lose this one. look at last year gallatin 8-0 h-ville 4-4 going into this game and how close was it? it came down until the last two minutes of the 4th quarter. i played through pain and injury in that game and wasn't getting out for anything until that game was over. thats how its gonna be friday each team is never gonna give up until that final whistle blows no matter what the outcome is. good luck to gallatin i hope yall can pull this one out no matter what don't lose to h-ville!