Hendersonville VS Gallatin

nextbest09

Hendersonville came back and made it 13-20 but between the punt/kick return man and the punter for the Commandos it was a miracle the Commandos were in the game. Gallatin avg the ball on the 45 where as HHS avg the ball on the 15.

Gallatin made some big plays but HHS truly shot temselves in the foot. After the second dropped kick off they should have kept Roper back there.

BTW-why do the Gallatin Fans sit on the vistor side? There was plenty of empty seats on the Gallatin side!

Gallatins home side is usually full, and the home side stands are not in the best of shape they are very dangerous a kid could fall through them very easily . The whole center section is reserved seats that they have blocked off and dont let anybody even walk in front of them.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

BTW-why do the Gallatin Fans sit on the vistor side? There was plenty of empty seats on the Gallatin side!

There are about 250-500 fans who sit there every week. Most of us cheer FOR the Green Wave. We have been sitting there for years it is not anything new. Besides the bleachers are safer on the east side of Gallatin stadium.

Great job on the win tonight Green Wave.

Nextbest09, DeckerDominato..., barnburner and the rest of the trashtalkers now will be heard no more.

BYE BYE

Gallatin played their best game of the year tonight. Key--they tackled very consistantly. Great job tonight!! Cody Matthews and Boo did a great job at QB. The offensive line blocked better than they have since the Glencliff game. Will Pate had an excellent game with a couple of huge catches. Great job by Sweat and Gleaves really getting after the Qb. #44 really put the hit on a couple of their runningbacks as well. Overall I thought we were very focused and played a great game especially on the defensive side of the ball. The whole atmosphere was a ton better than the past two weeks. I also thought that the play calling was very good. We finally threw down the field a couple of times and really made Hendersonville respect the long ball. Which opened up the running game. Woods didn't connect on any passes but he sure was open several times...good game. And Satterfield did a very good job getting the ball away and really put the Commandos in a hole. If we play like that next week we have a very good shot at beating McGavock who got a huge win tonight.

Up by 35pts in the third.....please.

So how do you like your CROW??? Cause you be gonna eatin it fo another year!!

Nextbest09, DeckerDominato..., barnburner and the rest of the trashtalkers now will be heard no more.

BYE BYE

Gallatin played their best game of the year tonight. Key--they tackled very consistantly. Great job tonight!! Cody Matthews and Boo did a great job at QB. The offensive line blocked better than they have since the Glencliff game. Will Pate had an excellent game with a couple of huge catches. Great job by Sweat and Gleaves really getting after the Qb. #44 really put the hit on a couple of their runningbacks as well. Overall I thought we were very focused and played a great game especially on the defensive side of the ball. The whole atmosphere was a ton better than the past two weeks. I also thought that the play calling was very good. We finally threw down the field a couple of times and really made Hendersonville respect the long ball. Which opened up the running game. Woods didn't connect on any passes but he sure was open several times...good game. And Satterfield did a very good job getting the ball away and really put the Commandos in a hole. If we play like that next week we have a very good shot at beating McGavock who got a huge win tonight.

couldnt have been said better. we played better than ever tonight.

all the trash that had been talked is ok...but just remember you gotta be able to back that trashtalking up...note that to self

Hendersonville came back and made it 13-20 but between the punt/kick return man and the punter for the Commandos it was a miracle the Commandos were in the game. Gallatin avg the ball on the 45 where as HHS avg the ball on the 15.

Gallatin made some big plays but HHS truly shot temselves in the foot. After the second dropped kick off they should have kept Roper back there.

Its the all concrete bleachers, no one or anything can fall through them. THE home side is metal bleachers that are open underneath. Thats the only reason, in my opinion.

BYE BYE

Your statement is on the money, well put. Gallatin fans are proud of their team for tonights great performance. Lets hope H'ville plays that way next week against Hunters Lane, and G'ville can beat McGavock, we might be playoff bound. P.S. The little Vandy imitators have lost to the Green Wave again, Imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gallatin does NOT lose to h-ville. Great game, saw a little bit of the Gallatin Pride out of the boys tonight, let keep that going! I know all the guys talking big about hhs are probably young guys and its great to see the excitement they have for their school... but man its gotta sting this morning... 34-13

who is crying now?

distractions, injuries, playoffs on the line.......it seemed when gametime came around they were all put aside and the green wave went out and played like a team and got a W. The win gave the fans somethin special to cheer about. beating their cross town rival. congrats on the win, and lets take it to Mcgavock next week in the pit.

distractions, injuries, playoffs on the line.......it seemed when gametime came around they were all put aside and the green wave went out and played like a team and got a W. The win gave the fans somethin special to cheer about. beating their cross town rival. congrats on the win, and lets take it to Mcgavock next week in the pit.

Amen Brother.

Congrats to the Green Wave, last night was a great night for Gallatin's football teams. Good luck to the Wave next week. Since not having the Green Wave in the playoffs will just feel weird, specially with Station Camp in.

Has to hurt for HHS this year, lost to Station Camp, Beech and Gallatin.

Three games they could have won! Thats tha sad part!