OOOLTEWAH VS OAK RIDGE

owlfanatic

Please, ignore ShineCats posts. I can assure you that most people from Oak Ridge are more respectful and show more class than he/she does.

I think this will be a close game. But, I think Oak Ridge is going to come out extremely focused and determined to win this one.

Wildcats- 28

Owls- 14

so when u beat clinton 74-0 that is class and respect so when i say 49 -7 wht is the differents people like you tick me off.............

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning Slingblade..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Let me start by repeating my message from yesterday..."you must lighten up a little my friend". Conversation with you is always interesting due to the fact that I never know wich persona of yours will reply.. It seems I may be dealing with a manic depressive or schizophrenic. I'm not sure wich but I'm reasonbly sure it's some type of bipolar disorder.... (maybe you could enlighten me.... you stated earlier that psycology was a hobby of yours...)

To address your last post.. I don't recall doing any trash talking, taunting, or making any prognostications regarding your teams future... The comment about the "radio guy" goes all the way back to posts following our game. You accused me of having a rebel flag because I used the word "thug", then on this thread you use the word "gangsta"... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Here are some more of your words....

"As for the game, I think WB will win out go the the state & win. I also see a national ranking in the near future. You heard it here first.."

I hope your right..........

and here's some more...

"I notice that you don't address me directly without speaking to Jethro"

I have in the past choose to speak to both of you at the same time to save a little space, but my last few posts ( and this one...) I have been speaking "directly" to you...

Slingblade my friend, you obviously had a bad day yesterday.... I'm sorry... but you know what?..today is a brand new day... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> In the future I'll refer to your "ugly" persona as "bladerunner", but when you are a "normal" person who has the ability to enjoy a little light hearted banter you will again be deemed "slingblade"... This is the best way I can come up with to deal with your bipolar disorder...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Your BFF ( "Best Friend Forever")

"hayseed"

BTW : If you don't know,your team is playing the region 2 game of the week with playoff implications. WB fans will be interested in your thread. Next week...Same story... WB fans will likely be huge ( though temporary ) wildcat fans.. you better get used to the attention....

Did you mean difference? You tick off your english teacher as well.

Ole Dad

Hey Ole Dad

Maybe we could get ole "starsnbars" frum over Mairvulle to tudor shinecat.. Eye think he cud lern him sumpthin... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Ole Dad

Maybe we could get ole "starsnbars" frum over Mairvulle to tudor shinecat.. Eye think he cud lern him sumpthin... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I could teach him cipherin' and goesinto's /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The weather forecast is looking good for Friday night football!!!!!!! OWLS WIN BY 7!

Go OWLS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Morning Slingblade..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Let me start by repeating my message from yesterday..."you must lighten up a little my friend". Conversation with you is always interesting due to the fact that I never know wich persona of yours will reply.. It seems I may be dealing with a manic depressive or schizophrenic. I'm not sure wich but I'm reasonbly sure it's some type of bipolar disorder.... (maybe you could enlighten me.... you stated earlier that psycology was a hobby of yours...)

To address your last post.. I don't recall doing any trash talking, taunting, or making any prognostications regarding your teams future... The comment about the "radio guy" goes all the way back to posts following our game. You accused me of having a rebel flag because I used the word "thug", then on this thread you use the word "gangsta"... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Here are some more of your words....

"As for the game, I think WB will win out go the the state & win. I also see a national ranking in the near future. You heard it here first.."

I hope your right..........

and here's some more...

"I notice that you don't address me directly without speaking to Jethro"

I have in the past choose to speak to both of you at the same time to save a little space, but my last few posts ( and this one...) I have been speaking "directly" to you...

Slingblade my friend, you obviously had a bad day yesterday.... I'm sorry... but you know what?..today is a brand new day... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> In the future I'll refer to your "ugly" persona as "bladerunner", but when you are a "normal" person who has the ability to enjoy a little light hearted banter you will again be deemed "slingblade"... This is the best way I can come up with to deal with your bipolar disorder...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Your BFF ( "Best Friend Forever")

"hayseed"

BTW : If you don't know,your team is playing the region 2 game of the week with playoff implications. WB fans will be interested in your thread. Next week...Same story... WB fans will likely be huge ( though temporary ) wildcat fans.. you better get used to the attention....

I am bipolar, I don't think it is very nice to make fun of the meek. Now, since some of the time you address me & Jethro at the same time I was doing the same, he was doing all of the taunting & making bold predictions about what OR will do or will not do.

BTW: On another thread he tells the players not to get too confident, then says we are going to make a run for Murfreesboro...

I stated that I was not a fan of "Gangsta" walking, that is an action performed on the field by a player- my coach used this term describing what not to do..... "Thug's (your words) was describing individuals who stand by our fence, I am not sure you would have used that word if it was Jethro, Nathan Bedford Forrest & David Duke standing down there, /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> It's just my opinion, don't go taking down your confederate flag because of me.

I said it... William Blount will go to the state & win, I am with Jethro on this one! The team speed, the power, the superior coaching, it doesn't get any better. As far OR goes if we make it to the 1st round of the playoffs it will be better than last year, I know how you Vol fans feel right now. I wonder Mr. Seed, are you a Vol fan?

As far as the attention goes, WB will be getting all of the attention , not me.... .or OR

Mr seed, you seem to think I am mad or angry, this is just me being me, I told you several posts ago that you are my friend & will always be, remember we made up & I treated you with respect, then you & Jethro ganged up on poor bladerunner, what am I to do? You either like me or you do not, please check yes or no:)

BTW: On another thread he tells the players not to get too confident, then says we are going to make a run for Murfreesboro...

I said it... William Blount will go to the state & win, I am with Jethro on this one!

If you are going to quote me, directly or indirectly, at least get it right. Kindly link to any statements where I've said these things.

I think you will have trouble finding them.