Oakland vs. Siegel

Bacillum

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go Patriots!! It's true that on a cloudy night....you can't see the STARS!!!! Patriots prevail and I'll go out on a limb and say that Oakland has their best Friday night in sometime and THUMPS Siegel.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go Patriots!! It's true that on a cloudy night....you can't see the STARS!!!! Patriots prevail and I'll go out on a limb and say that Oakland has their best Friday night in sometime and THUMPS Siegel.

limb broke...stars bright /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

limb broke...stars bright /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

haha that's great. Fantastic win tonight boys. We are proud of you! Keep it going for next week. Great game by Oakland. ya'll played well.

By the way, this year's group of posters are different then last year. As someone said, most of the hotheads have graduated. We are trying to get our reputation out from the garbage. We have respect for the teams in this district. But, don't listen to anything davidbaxter says. We don't need his mouth ruining our reputation anymore. Just go ahead and block him. But please don't assume that we all belive and back up what he says. Because we sure as heck don't.

Go stars!!!

i am upset for oakland but happy for the stars cause right now it appears 2 murfreesboro teams will make the playoffs for the first time since like 2002 i believe? not sure but theres a positive way to looking at it for oakland fans its better than lavergne or lebanon

nance and valentine both had good games

http://preps.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section...p;game_id=76578

haha that's great. Fantastic win tonight boys. We are proud of you! Keep it going for next week. Great game by Oakland. ya'll played well.

By the way, this year's group of posters are different then last year. As someone said, most of the hotheads have graduated. We are trying to get our reputation out from the garbage. We have respect for the teams in this district. But, don't listen to anything davidbaxter says. We don't need his mouth ruining our reputation anymore. Just go ahead and block him. But please don't assume that we all belive and back up what he says. Because we sure as heck don't.

Go stars!!!

Yeah I can really tell most the hot heads that care graduated by the lack of fan support shown by the students. I don't think any of US hot heads were like davidbaxter, we were just loyal die hard fans that no matter what the record attended EVERY game. I did not miss a game all last year and havent been to one this season, but boy its pathetic what you guys do with such a great football team. Wish we has something so great to cheer for. Id do anything to be in your shoes. No one cheered or tailgated like the class of 06 and 07. But as for the game, Pico Nance gets my game ball on offense. He came out ready to run and he ran hard all night, except for when we got winded and was vomiting on the sidelines, but he reentered after that. As for defense, Montori "The Pain Train" Hughes gets the game ball. He is a player. He was in on almost every play and made a couple tremendous plays on the quarterback. He is fun to watch. As for Oakland, bright spots are your qb will mature and turn into quite the player, he already is solid for being so young. Precious is a stud. He is a tremendous talent and your o line was not very impressive but he made plays anyways. Oaklands fans> Siegels fans. Its really pathetic what the all mighty siegel student section has turned into. The O Zone was looking good tonight, all i know is someone needs to get there stuff right for basketball season. Oakland was as solid team, Siegel is just rolling and could compete with anyone right now. I feel confident they'll go into lebanon with a chip on there shoulder and leave a playoff team. I remember going to a preseason scrimage and them having some leadership problems and players that were seniors not stepping up. Montori yelled about how he wanted to win and wanted to make the playoffs. Here it is, on the table for the taking. Its with in grasp. All the stars have to do is go get it and keep wanting it more then lebanon. Good Job Stars, GET ONE MORE WIN!