Stone Memorial vs. Livingston

SCG07

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Stone get a win over someone not located in Cumberland County? NO!!

LA - 21

Stoney - 7

P.S. Your loss to Bledsoe was at Stone, not at Bledsoe.

Wait, wait. I can already tell you what about the next 10 posts in this topic will be.

"Stone is terrible, they can't win"

"Their only win is against a winless team"

"They don't have the talent to win against anybody but Cumberland County"

Pretty much those three quotes just worded differently many times over. Save yourself the trouble. Don't post it. I just did for you.

Wait, wait. I can already tell you what about the next 10 posts in this topic will be.

"Stone is terrible, they can't win"

"Their only win is against a winless team"

"They don't have the talent to win against anybody but Cumberland County"

Pretty much those three quotes just worded differently many times over. Save yourself the trouble. Don't post it. I just did for you.

Thank You for saving me my valuable time, not having to write about a terrible team, that can't win, whose only win is against a winless team, and can't beat anyone but Cumberland County. OOOPPS!

hahahahahahahahahhaha

Maybe LA can finally win one Friday against Stone. If not then there's no way they can beat Fulton. Or I wouldn't think

they could. These two teams are pretty evenly matched. And the loser will be in the cellar in the region. Pretty

much this game will be more about PRIDE than anything else. Good luck LA and hope that it's a injury free game.

LA 28

Stone 14

Don't know that much about stone. I do know that they along w/ LA are in a tough region and are both needing a win. I expect to see a hardfought game and i will say LA in a close one. Hope to see the folks at LA support their team and coachs w/ pride.

NEEDING a win is exactly right. I've been watching LA football for almost 20 years and what I saw Friday night was a first for me. I would say only about 35% of the reserved seats were occupied. I understand that losing is bad for the school, the community, and most of all the players, but it has to be a little disheartening to see that many empty seats if you are one of the players who has busted his rear all season. Beating Stone is critical because Fulton will be a little more than we can chew. A winless season would be really bad for morale. A lot of people would say what's the big deal between 1-9 and 0-10? I think getting that one win would be a real stepping stone going into next year. It's the last home game and Sr. night, so let's try to have a large and enthusiastic crowd.GO BLUE

Thank You for saving me my valuable time, not having to write about a terrible team, that can't win, whose only win is against a winless team, and can't beat anyone but Cumberland County. OOOPPS!

hahahahahahahahahhaha

Now that is funny. I just don't understand why people get so offended when the facts are stated. Stone has not won a game this year outside Cumberland County and they beat a team that has not won a game since year before last. That is the truth so Stone fans...stop complaining about getting your nose rubbed in the fact that you all are terrible (which is what you get for saying you would beat us) and do something about it. But for this week...Livingston gets a much needed first win of the season and Stone does what they do best...lose.

Now that is funny. I just don't understand why people get so offended when the facts are stated. Stone has not won a game this year outside Cumberland County and they beat a team that has not won a game since year before last. That is the truth so Stone fans...stop complaining about getting your nose rubbed in the fact that you all are terrible (which is what you get for saying you would beat us) and do something about it. But for this week...Livingston gets a much needed first win of the season and Stone does what they do best...lose.

If Stone is so terrible than why could Bledsoe only manage to beat them by two when they were on an obvious off-game? And coaching decisions had a huge part to play in that game. But that is the past. You won. Fair and square. Okay moving on...

I don't believe i have made a score prediction for this game. Stone-7 LA-0. Scoreless game until the fourth quarter (and yes i will admit this openly, Stone offense isn't good so that's why it's a scoreless game) until Stone runs that little trick play that they run, some kind of reverse pass and catches Livingston offguard.