Smyrna vs Riverdale

82cat

This one is over.

We need to move on to Lavergne. Great ooportunity to get quality work against a strong passing team. We just need to keep getting better each week and look at the mistakes from the Smyrna game as an opportunity to improve. We played well but we will need to play better. We saw some GREAT senior leadership when this team fell behind Friday night. Time for those guys to take charge and play lights out for six more games.

Over 400 yards total offense is impressevie and it was the highest point output of the year. Now let's get ready for an outstanding Wolverinne team and improve on that.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

putting #2 on rod was the adjustment...we had #3 on him and they switched to #2...i do wish that we would bump rod off the line and not let him get going he is a tremendous athlete and i did not like the 4th down fake punt i wish we had 1. punted or 2. llined up and gone for it with our really good line BUT it worked out ok and i did not like us kicking off to rod i was shocked the first time we kicked to him and i was even more shocked the second time he got the ball in his hands but again it worked out...

BDOGG I love you continually call limbaugh out by name but yet you keep your name off of here at least he is man (or woman) enough to not hide his identity or mislead people into his idnetity...if you dont like him then dont repsond to him or name call just ignore him just as a lot of people are doing to you

GO WARRIORS

Limbaugh,

Are you joking? If we are going to take away the 3rd quarter, how about taking away the 1st quarter. As for you being able to identify who or who did not make the adjustments, I think coming from someone who knows little about football strategies, your words seem very hollow. Keep running that mouth and you will see how quickly things can change. Go Dawgs!

bdogg....just stop...you're making out school look bad....we got riverdales # in the playoffs but till then whats done is done...we know we can beat them and they know it too...thats all that matters

This game is OVER!! RIVERDALE played well as a TEAM!! they really pulled it out when they had to...first time they have had to come from behind & now they know they can so that is a challenge they accomplished with the help of leadership... Smyrna well lets just say Wilks played a good game.. Congrats to him.. now lets move on to both teams next games /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think the bottom line is that Smyrna has all the d-1 signees with 1 rings. Riverdale has the no signees with the 4 rings. now who is the idiot coach?

How is anyone an idiot? Riverdale has had their share of D-1 signees that helped win those rings,

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/football/...n.html#colleges

I need help with the 2006 signees (class of '07) - can someone who knows them email me the names and schools?

david@riverdalewarriors.com

bdogg....just stop...you're making out school look bad....we got riverdales # in the playoffs but till then whats done is done...we know we can beat them and they know it too...thats all that matters

2-1 against smyrna in the playoffs (18-1 overall), and you have our number? i'll take our chances with a rematch against smyrna ALLLL day, you guys were exposed as a 1 dimension team, the refs arent going to be able to keep you in the next one

since i have heard alot about them but havent seen them in action, i want to get a smyrna fans opinion on BA's dline versus Riverdale's. statistics favor Riverdale, but stats dont always tell the whole story

I said before the game that I couldn't imagine that Riverdale's d-line was any better than BA's. After now seeing both in person, I have to give the edge slightly to BA. As an overall Defense, Riverdale has them beat as a complete unit hands down (in my opinion), but just looking at the d-lines BA has them by a hair. I will say that Riverdale's Nose Guard is quick even with an "interesting" stance for a nose guard. Whatever frog stance you call that, it works for him.

Are you calling out the dog? Okay warhawk, keep in mind what happened last year in the playoffs.

Well Bdogg last year does not matter. Yes I'm calling out the Bdogg! I've got ot herrass you a little! We all need that because its supposed to be fun on here! Smyrna and Riverdale both have great coaching staffs and great kids playing for them! If there is a rematch in the playoffs this will be a lower scoring game both staffs will make the adjustments and it will be another great game! The Warriors WILL NOT let what happened last year this year! Good luck to the Bulldogs the rest of this season! And also good luck to the WARRIORS! GO RHS!

Why take away the first quarter? That is the quarter we lost 4 points in after all.

YOU are the one 'running your mouth' - literally all over the place - all my responses are to things YOU type - and every time I make statements of fact you retort with words of anger - from calling folks names to to being downright mean - I see a pattern starting to take shape. I see no answer to why your team couldn't adjust to make a stop the last two times Riverdale had the football for example...

Last time I checked my words, hollow or not, had very little impact on the outcome of the game.

I try to utilize Coach T to stay informed and from time to time I hope to inform others.

You seem to use Coach T to try to run down anyone who isn't a Smyrna supporter. Remind me again who's words may ring more hollow?

I don't have to nor wish to tout my knowledge of football - what little I know just comes from years of being around the game - from growing up watching the Bear Bryant and the Shug Jordan show on Sundays to my son being a kicker on a state championship team. But please tell us your background and where your vast knowledge of the game comes from? But revealing your background may give some folks an idea of who you are - and you wouldn't want that to happen would you??? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I am from a town in North Georgia called Cartersville. I played football in high school, and was very fortunate to get a full ride to the University of Georgia where I played on the defensive line. Have you ever heard of Erk Russell? He was my positon coach when I attended Georgia. Although I only lettered my senior year, I am proud to be a Dog! Hunker Down you Might Dog!