District 11-AAA

TnScout11

Hillsboro is an up and down team. if everything is clicking for them and all is good, they are a tough team to beat, but if it's the other way around, teams are able to blow them out and that is the night when ravenwood caught them b/c eight out of ten times hillsboro will beat ravenwood. look for the franklin vs. hillsboro game to be a tight one or a blow out

are you taking into account the fact that the seniors for the rhs team played under coach thweatt for hillsboro just a couple years ago, and they seem to be on their game for that, they beat them during the summer as well if that means anything, and the juniors have some experience with him as well. 8 times out of 10 maybe be a little drastic, i'm not pulling for rhs, i'm just mentioning the x factors. this season and the past two rhs is 4-1 against them so they are starting to get the best of them. but lets not talk about matchups in the 2008 portion of the season, friday nights thoughts anyone? Really interested in the burro-rebel game, overton-indy should be a great fight as well, especially after botht eams got thumped on tuesday

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems fitting that Ravenwood fans and Cougar fans are off this thread after the recent waxings they have taken!

Not sure I understand the reference to Ravenwood in this post but you may have meant McGavock. Now that was a waxing being soundly beaten by a team that up until then hadn't won a game. Ouch! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i agree with dist11fan. Let's bring Ravenwood back into this one. The Raptors beat Whites Creek this summer by 20 or more i can't remember the final score. Now did McGavock choke or are they just amazingly overrated?

i didn't realize mcgavock lost to whites creek... thats what happens when you don't come to play everyday

i agree with dist11fan. Let's bring Ravenwood back into this one. The Raptors beat Whites Creek this summer by 20 or more i can't remember the final score. Now did McGavock choke or are they just amazingly overrated?

All joking aside, who beats who in a summer camp game or scrimmage means nothing! When are people going to realize that? If that were the case, then Ravenwood and Centennial would be co state champions by posting their summer records!

All joking aside, who beats who in a summer camp game or scrimmage means nothing! When are people going to realize that? If that were the case, then Ravenwood and Centennial would be co state champions by posting their summer records!

I'm sorry, but what was Whites Creek's record going into the McGavock game?

Excellent point. Summer camps are used by coaches to determine which guys have stepped up their game and can be counted on during the regular season. A summer camp or scrimmage outcome means very little to most strong programs....except in the terms of their own talent evaluation. Wins are fine, but development is the goal. Placing importance on summer victories usually belongs to struggling programs looking for confidence builders.

State champions may be built in July, but they are rewarded in March......when the score really counts!

I have a good feeling this game will either be won by Hillsboro or Franklin....

Stop the press people, we now have a comedian on the boards! CHS2007 Is now using comic relief as way to vent his frustrations for his "one man" team. Maybe with Pearl in the stands tonight Drew might drop 50 pts. I love the stances you have taken lately chs2007, they require much thought!

Stop the press people, we now have a comedian on the boards! CHS2007 Is now using comic relief as way to vent his frustrations for his "one man" team. Maybe with Pearl in the stands tonight Drew might drop 50 pts. I love the stances you have taken lately chs2007, they require much thought!

So three people on our team are averaging at least 14 a game and we're still a one-man team?