5 and 4a State Chamionship Predictions

knightman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5a William Blount over Whie Station

4a Mrvyille over does it matter

Delusional WB fans.... what makes you think your AMAZING, UNBLOCKABLE,AND DOWN RIGHT RUTHLESS Defense could possibly contain Andre... I mean come on... Let's get real here sure you have a great team, but I think the strength of the team lies on the Offensive side of the ball... And with the adjustments and personal changes Farragut has made to correct it's deficiencies it will be tougher for you to move the ball... While you might not give up 306 yards this time, you sure as heck aren't going to bring Andre to a screeching halt... With all that said... Billy Blount will beat the ###### out of everyone until the Farragut playoff game, which will be a hard fought game... I think it will be Farragut on top in the end just like last time...

Don't take offense in this and make this a fight... come back with a counterpoint... by the way Garner is one heckuva player...

As for my predictions

4A Maryville over Hillsboro

5A Farragut or Riverdale over a lesser opponent ( not handing Farragut a win over Riverdale just yet... need some info on them, havent seen them play, anyone care to elaborate?)