South vs. Tennessee High

THSVikings2004

Headhunter, you are GOOD....Hope you had some $$ on that one!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> lol I wish I could have seen the game, sounds like it was a great one. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit crying about bad calls, their have been bad calls made all year long and alot of them went the Vikings way. SOUTH won move on! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .... the truth brings pain to those who dont want to face it.......

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ya that is funny! Obviously Greeneville's (impressive) phantom win over South has given Region 2 a false sense of hope. But don??™t take my word for it you will see for yourself next week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

"phantom" win?

I was under the impression that the TSSAA sanctioned that game, and that it counted..........

But you won't see Greeneville until wk 2 of the playoffs.

You are right Volman we SHOULD get a replay in 3 weeks. But this one is a tough one to swallow.

To South...I believe Congratulations is in line. You guys played tough tonight, especially the D and O line. I was impressed. With Coach Carters gameplan it's obvious that we will never know just how good this team is (or was) as many South fans have alluded to throughout this season. But a win is a win...right? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> There are several players with obvious potential on that team, but Carter doesn't have the guts (not the word I wanted to use, but it will work) to take a chance on the others. Curt Philips is a great talent (his size and speed being his best assets), but I think the heart that he shows on the field surpasses any talent he may possess. And I could say that about a couple others for the Rebels but they are very limited on opportunities to show it....but I see it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To the Vikings,,,this one was stolen from you, so lets be in a position in three weeks to go get it back!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Thanks for your comment about the O/D line Cap. Other than Souths line coach, I don't think this bunch gets the credit it is due! These boys had the toughest job of all, going up against the THS line!! We knew those boys were big and strong and trust me it was all out war on the line ALL NIGHT LONG!!! The Viks played the game tough and I think the two will see each other again. Undoubtedly the best game of the Rebs season! Congratulations and GO REBELS!

Good call, Bad call it happens...either way!! I was there, hard fought by both sides! Both teams deserved to win, and hats off to both of them! Congrats to my Rebels, and WAY TO GO!!! Vikings have not 1 thing to hang there heads about!!! Great game to both sides!

Mo. East is next on the list!!! Good Luck next week vikes, against those Falcons, lets make it a all MLC final in 3 weeks, or the heck with that, make it a all MLC semi, next week go Johnson county and S. East also!!

Good call, Bad call it happens...either way!! I was there, hard fought by both sides! Both teams deserved to win, and hats off to both of them! Congrats to my Rebels, and WAY TO GO!!! Vikings have not 1 thing to hang there heads about!!! Great game to both sides!

Mo. East is next on the list!!! Good Luck next week vikes, against those Falcons, lets make it a all MLC final in 3 weeks, or the heck with that, make it a all MLC semi, next week go Johnson county and S. East also!!

Well put , /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> it doesn't matter who you like or don't like this is the playoffs now. Good Luck to all 4 MLC Teams you all 4 deserve to be were your at GOOD LUCK AND WIN!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well put , /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> it doesn't matter who you like or don't like this is the playoffs now. Good Luck to all 4 MLC Teams you all 4 deserve to be were your at GOOD LUCK AND WIN!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Ya he put it very well, calls happen you just have to live with it. Great hard fought game that both deserved to win... Good luck to all MLC teams in the weeks to come! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

First off congrats to south for the win.

I believe i saw last night one of, if not the best high school games I've seen in quite sometime /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Man ..what a game. I still can,t hardly talk.

Everyone of those kids last night left everything out on the field. I.. in some strange way I am PROUD of them all! That includes south. I have never seen so much heart from two teams, both just refusing to lose.

And yea there were some iffy calls ,but thats football ya just have to take the good with the bad sometimes and keep playing, which we did. And still had chances even with the turnovers ,just could not quite get it done , but not for lack of effort ,it just wasn't to be last night. Just in my opinion ,but if Kennan doesn't slip on his cut at the end on souths 3...theres that dirty little word again IF. I hate that word /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> we were looking at a game for the ages in OT. I just hope both take care of business so we can do it again.

And for Curt... you are the man /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and i never thought other wise.

And for Kennan...your gonna be the man /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WOW all u tn high fans boo who lets call something on the refs they had a bad call thats all people do when they lose blame the refs if u actually thought about all the calls the refs don't make or the ones they don't see shut ur mouths oh and what is this royal B/S. YOU THS peeps do know u will be traveling down to greeneville where u will get smacked in the mouth haha Greeneville/South 2 now that sounds better any day nov. 16 will be just like the scrimmage way back in august and u will lose again ths

how do you lose a scrimmage /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Thanks for your comment about the O/D line Cap. Other than Souths line coach, I don't think this bunch gets the credit it is due! These boys had the toughest job of all, going up against the THS line!! We knew those boys were big and strong and trust me it was all out war on the line ALL NIGHT LONG!!! The Viks played the game tough and I think the two will see each other again. Undoubtedly the best game of the Rebs season! Congratulations and GO REBELS!

Believe me...those guys earned every bit of that compliment. I for one thought we would have an advantage going into the fourth quarter of this game because of several of the big boys having to go both ways, but it never worked out that way. Most all QBs we go up against probably have nightmares of #40 (Bible) after playing us, but I'm not sure if he even touched Curt in the backfield last night. I know this kid and it wasn't because of lack of effort. Your guys just put in good work last night.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .... the truth brings pain to those who dont want to face it.......

The truth?!! You can't handle the Truth!!! Here's a little truth for ya.

Tennessee High has Offensive Breakout, Rips Johnson County, 36-17

Atwood and his Longhorn team got the number of that truck Friday night. It was No. 10, Phillips.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />