South vs. Tennessee High

THSVikings2004

The truth?!! You can't handle the Truth!!! Here's a little truth for ya.

Tennessee High has Offensive Breakout, Rips Johnson County, 36-17

Atwood and his Longhorn team got the number of that truck Friday night. It was No. 10, Phillips.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Thanks for the kind words Cap. both teams deserved to win, they both played their hearts out! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW all u tn high fans boo who lets call something on the refs they had a bad call thats all people do when they lose blame the refs if u actually thought about all the calls the refs don't make or the ones they don't see shut ur mouths oh and what is this royal B/S. YOU THS peeps do know u will be traveling down to greeneville where u will get smacked in the mouth haha Greeneville/South 2 now that sounds better any day nov. 16 will be just like the scrimmage way back in august and u will lose again ths

You're a Clown!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The Vikings next road game will be back to "The Valley" because Greeneville plays their last game Friday night on their way to their normal "one and out" post season showing! By the way, it all but takes a translator to read your posts, but I have a suggestion. Why don't you let whoever does your homework type your posts for you because its obvious you don't do your own. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Congratulations to both teams and to both coaching staffs. Thats the way you bring it.

All I can say is WOW, one of the best games I have seen in a long time. I did not want to see Tennessee High nor Sullivan Phillips loose. And believe me I say that with all respect. For Phillips, If he is not the Running Back Mr. Tennessee this year they are not a cow in Texas. And after living in Texas for 30 years I know they have cows.

The kid did everything: I think he was directing me when I parked my car, Looked like he was playing the Sax in the band at halftime, and the popcorn he popped was the best I ever ate. If I was the South Coaching Staff I would be washing the old boy's car today, he makes them look like a million dollars. And if I was his lineman I would buy and carry his lunch tray everyday. They were at least 3 plays last night that South's offensive line never blocked anyone and Phillips still gained about 11 on each play.

As far as people saying South is not a one man team? Phillip's is responsible for every yard gained whether he keeps or not. You have to have atleast two playing him on the keep every down.

The thing I think will hurt South is their defense. They have to commit at least 9 to stop the run and they struggled to cover the back out in man coverage, and then when they went zone they could not stop the run.

Because of that Tennessee High may have a chance to go a little deeper in the playoffs. IMO

You're a Clown!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The Vikings next road game will be back to "The Valley" because Greeneville plays their last game Friday night on their way to their normal "one and out" post season showing! By the way, it all but takes a translator to read your posts, but I have a suggestion. Why don't you let whoever does your homework type your posts for you because its obvious you don't do your own. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just wondering, did south get a bye in the first round? I mean everyone is already talking THS and south rematch so I was just thinking they got a bye in round 1.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Come on Cap1, the truth, were're not talking about how JC got steamrolled by SS or TH that's old news, you're in the playoffs just like we are. Good Luck to SS, TH, JC, & SE I hope all of you win your first round /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

The truth?!! You can't handle the Truth!!! Here's a little truth for ya.

Tennessee High has Offensive Breakout, Rips Johnson County, 36-17

Atwood and his Longhorn team got the number of that truck Friday night. It was No. 10, Phillips.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Pull that cap out of ur rear end again 1 and out what the last time that happened was 04 and before that it was 3rd round with yes a lost to WEST. not ur big time ths or ss rebs as i recall they got pounced on big time so more of the same this year so put ur tail between ur legs and walk home in shame like the good ole days

Just wondering, did south get a bye in the first round? I mean everyone is already talking THS and south rematch so I was just thinking they got a bye in round 1.

To be honest with you...you wouldn't be so lucky. I can appreciate everybody's loyalty to there teams but you got to give credit where it is due? I predict Region 2 is in for a rude awakening this coming friday! There are many out there from R2 that truly don't think THS can play with Volunteer.

Pull that cap out of ur rear end again 1 and out what the last time that happened was 04 and before that it was 3rd round with yes a lost to WEST. not ur big time ths or ss rebs as i recall they got pounced on big time so more of the same this year so put ur tail between ur legs and walk home in shame like the good ole days

Vikings and rebels Don,t have tails, but Devils do so TUCK IT and come back in 2 weeks if your still around /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Come on Cap1, the truth, were're not talking about how JC got steamrolled by SS or TH that's old news, you're in the playoffs just like we are. Good Luck to SS, TH, JC, & SE I hope all of you win your first round /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

You know how the old saying goes...don't start non won't be none. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Good luck to you. The MLC has something to prove and it starts Friday!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To be honest with you...you wouldn't be so lucky. I can appreciate everybody's loyalty to there teams but you got to give credit where it is due? I predict Region 2 is in for a rude awakening this coming friday! There are many out there from R2 that truly don't think THS can play with Volunteer.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

[/color] /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Most of us in Greeneville think will be playing you all in two weeks if we can get by Sullivan East. I believe if I'm not wrong, that the clean sweep mentality as stated by several is from a strong conference to our east. Hope we both make it past the first round to play again in Greeneville. What do you Guys know about the Pats. Are they one dimensional re: QB?