Science Hill @ Dobyns-Bennett

I need to correct myself as i corrected ms. harrington. i incorrectly stated that high school OT starts from the 25 yd line, it actually starts from the 10. college starts at the 25. Incidentally though, the change of possession rules are the same and the team that scores and then proceeds to get a stop wins the game. after a certain amount of OT's each team has to go for the 2pt conversion. it is mandatory. And as for this "harrington" giving out a score where a team won by 20 in OT? INCORRECT. it is IMPOSSIBLE

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's heartbreaking to think of a kid having a to face a struggle like this so early in life. It puts a football GAME in total perspective. With all due respect, not sure about requesting prayer and using "nads" in the same sentence. But I understand and support your point.

Sorry, I agree. Frustrating to go to other schools and they pray and DB cant/will not. Again, you are right.

At this point, Smith is simply building for the future. His JV team finished 5-1, his freshmen 6-3, his eighth grade 7-2 and his seventh grade 7-1 says tricitiessports.com. THE FUTURE STARTS FOR THE HILL ON FRIDAY NIGHT. LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD. Potental is the abilty of anything to become something. My assestment of this years football team is a bunch of players with a lot of potental that never played as a team. We have one more game to show NET what that THE HILLTOPPERS are made of. Let's start something on friday at J. Fred Johnson. Good luck and just read and play by the signature.

Of course I know how overtime works. In case you don't know, I am on the Sports Animal every morning here in Knoxville. Both teams line up and play a quarter. Whoever scores the most in the quarter wins. If both teams are still tied, they line up and play another quarter. After that, though I am not sure if the game is still tied.

Don't feed the troll.......

Sorry to change the subject but,,,if DB wins friday night, where will they play their frist round in the playoffs? I would love to go watch my cousin play in maybe his final game of the year(and maybe career). He is # 30 (Will Wagner) and i know he has good speed and can hold on the ball great but so i am confused as to why he hasnt seen much PT. I have talked to people on the team adn they think that he is the next back under Chris that should be getting touched but just hasnt yet. Could someone please inform me on how he has done this year with the limited PT he has gotten? Thank you

At this point, Smith is simply building for the future. His JV team finished 5-1, his freshmen 6-3, his eighth grade 7-2 and his seventh grade 7-1 says tricitiessports.com. THE FUTURE STARTS FOR THE HILL ON FRIDAY NIGHT. LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD. Potental is the abilty of anything to become something. My assestment of this years football team is a bunch of players with a lot of potental that never played as a team. We have one more game to show NET what that THE HILLTOPPERS are made of. Let's start something on friday at J. Fred Johnson. Good luck and just read and play by the signature.

Datopper it is good to see someone trying to light a fire under The Hilltoppers.Your assessment of the topper team and the enthusiasm that you are showing for this game is awesome!I hope The Hill brings it all to J.Fred for this game.Like you said,leave it on the field.The Tribe would have it no other way.We would love to see what you are made of.Make a game of it.Gilligan has been saving it all for this game.Turn the green lanterns on.Good luck because DB has not peaked yet.Get us ready for the journey. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I know Colonial Heights beat the 8th grade team for the championship but who gave them the other loss? You do have pretty good 7th and 8th grade teams.

It sounds like there is plenty of talent over there.I would move the 7th or 8th grade coach up to varsity.

I am wondering if the Hill Topper fans will travel to Kingsport in mass to suport the Team and Coach, or, do they bring half a stands worth? I've seen both over the years. Maybe the largest vistors crowd I ever saw at J. Fred Johnson Stadium was the final game of the 2003 regular season, for the outright Region Championship. There was at least 3,000 fans from JC, maybe more.

What has the SHHS Crowds been like for the season? And has that dwendled over the course of the season?

Bring a big crowd to Kingsport "IT'S A RIVALRY GAME...#85"

Anybody have the exact rushing stats for #32 Sebsabaugh? I am waiting for the Screen Pass to #32 (hold it for the Playoff's or run against the Toppers)?

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

I know Colonial Heights beat the 8th grade team for the championship but who gave them the other loss? You do have pretty good 7th and 8th grade teams.

Ross N. Robinson. The rumor is, however, that Robinson beat the Hill when 4 of their starters were suspended.

The Hill beat John Sevier badly to open the season.