MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

You are correct chevy I did say that I don't compare scores of games and I did not. You stated that Westview would be "by far the best team we have played this year." Camden played ya'll very close and could have very easily won that game. I'm not comparing two seperate games I'm going by what they did on the field with the chargers. I've seen Camden play and was impressed. I thoght since it was such a close game Westview might not have been "much better than any team we have faced(which includes Camden). Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the Chargers should have scheduled UTM instead. Maybe that comment was supposed to scare the Dawgs. I don't know.

Okay. Let me make this easy for you. Westview will not be the best team that Milan will play this year. Camden is better than Westview. Milan is better than Camden. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Ergo, Milan is better than Westview and will win this Friday. You didn't compare how Milan did verus Camden with how Westview did verus Camden. Milan is just fantastic and Westview stinks. Westview should have scheduled UTM[ whatever the relevance of that is escapes me ] and my comments were designed to the scare the dawgs. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Milan team seems like it plays to it's competition. You Martin boys seem mighty confident.

If you couldn't win a gold ball with that 01' team, you ain't gonna win one.

Now you tell me just why can't this group cant win one? Yea, they don't have the likes of Rafeal Hill, Justin Harrel, Louis Davis and others, but they do have Buddy Legens, Harrison Moore, Justin Burlison, JC Griggs, and many others who are just as good and have just as much heart as the boys from '01, and the boys from '01 would probably tell you that! Then and now are 2 different times! You never know what could happen! But we'll get to the gold ball when and if it comes around, right now the focus is Milan! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now you tell me just why can't this group cant win one? Yea, they don't have the likes of Rafeal Hill, Justin Harrel, Louis Davis and others, but they do have Buddy Legens, Harrison Moore, Justin Burlison, JC Griggs, and many others who are just as good and have just as much heart as the boys from '01, and the boys from '01 would probably tell you that! Then and now are 2 different times! You never know what could happen! But we'll get to the gold ball when and if it comes around, right now the focus is Milan! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Punisher, Don't ask intelligent questions of Milan fans. It just confuses them and makes them defensive.

You should be very happy this week.

Fearless still around? Wonder who he will pick?

Maybe the Chargers should have scheduled UTM instead.

That might definitely help in a tie breaker scenario. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

This Milan team seems like it plays to it's competition. You Martin boys seem mighty confident. If you couldn't win a gold ball with that 01' team, you ain't gonna win one.

I think the winner this week just gets a plaque.

If I was a Milan supporter,[shudder]

I realize that it is Halloween, but you have to stop giving me nightmares. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

All is right in the universe now.

Speak for yourself. No it is not. I still do not know who you are. /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

Okay. Let me make this easy for you. Westview will not be the best team that Milan will play this year. Camden is better than Westview. Milan is better than Camden. Ergo, Milan is better than Westview and will win this Friday. You didn't compare how Milan did verus Camden with how Westview did verus Camden. Milan is just fantastic and Westview stinks. Westview should have scheduled UTM[ whatever the relevance of that is escapes me ] and my comments were designed to the scare the dawgs.

Liar. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Now you tell me just why can't this group win one?

You are just asking for a stupid answer. Be careful. The only 1 that matters is this 1.

Did you hear that Milan was going to schedule the New England Patriots for spring practice and that Michael Vick was going to QB for Milan in 2008?

Part of the new Federal Rehabilitation Program.

how about the fact that ur game was a whole lot closer than the score indicates also just come back and cry me a river after friday cause the charger will get beat again just like the last couple yrs they are good but they have been over hyped milan wins by two scores watch and see

Just a note of curiosity. Where and by whom has Westview been over hyped this year? The Jackson Sun? I think not. On the Ball Magazine? Haven't seen anything there about Westview since the pre-season issue. Gosh, you don't even see any big, hyped-up write-ups in the local Weakley County papers about this team.

Just wondering what you are referring to in your post. Surely you don't consider 10 or fewer Westview fans posting on Coach T to qualify for over hyped.

Okay. Let me make this easy for you. Westview will not be the best team that Milan will play this year. Camden is better than Westview. Milan is better than Camden. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Ergo, Milan is better than Westview and will win this Friday. You didn't compare how Milan did verus Camden with how Westview did verus Camden. Milan is just fantastic and Westview stinks. Westview should have scheduled UTM[ whatever the relevance of that is escapes me ] and my comments were designed to the scare the dawgs. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

glad to see you've finally come to you're senses little buddy. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> just wish you would quit writing all the book-like posts. but if you're determined to write a book about little ole westview,then you can bend over and kiss you're own butt and make you're book a love story. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

just wish you would quit writing all the book-like posts. but if you're determined to write a book about little ole westview,then you can bend over and kiss you're own butt and make you're book a love story. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Okay we will keep it simple since you can't read.

I can tell you from working with horses that they can't reach back there to kiss themselves ... although dogs can ... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" So write your own love story.

That said, keep it civil (word means 'be nice'). Your ignorance is making Milan look bad. In this thread, the Milan posters have made Milan not look like the well respected West Tennessee football team that Westview knows them to be. What you call excitement for your team comes off as stupidity. The only thing that your posts are proving to me is that Milan really is down this year so you have to make it up because you are in "defend our honor" mode. As the amazing professor of literature Forrest Gump said, "Stupid is as Stupid does." So wipe your nose, it's a little dirty.

You're right, I guess it was more of a compliment to the 01' Westview team than a slight to this years team. If you go into Henry Co. and Camden and pull out W's then you have a stout team.

I still don't know how Westview didn't win the gold ball that year, but then I again, I still don't know how Milan didn't win it in 03'.

Have seen both play.Milan has a better defense.Westview has a more explosive offence.I think its going to be a nailbiter and low scoring game.By the way 48Chevy,Camden has beaten westview twice,been a while,1979-80.

Yeah Milan has allowed almost 1 ppg less than WV....much better D I would say /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

how about the fact that ur game was a whole lot closer than the score indicates also just come back and cry me a river after friday cause the charger will get beat again just like the last couple yrs they are good but they have been over hyped milan wins by two scores watch and see

Just a note that no one seems to be mentioning .....Had Humboldt not used a couple of trick plays (fake punt & fake field goal attempt) they would not have scored 8, they rarely even saw their end of the field, now that is not saying that WV shouldn't have been prepared for that they were pretty much asleep when that happened and I don't believe they will let that happen again.

Also, I did not see one penalty called on Humbolt until late in the 4th qtr and then it was a couple 5 yarders, and it wasn't cause they were so awesome they didn't make any either. I really don't know how many yards we gave them on penaltys but I would say 50 or so which gave them most of their first downs. And the most of the turnovers came from great defensive and special teams pressure.

So yeah the first quarter was "close" the rest of the game was pretty much dominated by WV.