MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

Yes, that year we were loaded. We had Kelton Roberson as our starting RB, and his younger brother Doc played WR and CB. And I want to say that #34 was Victor Kidd...I do remember him playing running back, and I know his defensive position was FS. And #10 was Harris Jones. He was an excellent QB...good size, good strenght, and a great arm. He also had good QB vision and awarness, as well as excellent pocket presence. But sadly he was diagnosed with leukemia, and was put in the hospital. But today he is doin much better. I remember when he got sick, Matt Simms became the starting QB, and boy could he play some football. He led Milan to 2 state championships, back to back...98 we won the 2A state title against a very good David Lipscomb team, and in 99 we moved to 3A going 15-0 to win the 3A title against a great Portland team. Now that was a game to see...

#34 was Jamal Sanders, Victor wore #1 just like George did.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#34 was Jamal Sanders, Victor wore #1 just like George did.

Yep Sanders is who I was thinking of. I knew Kidd wore #1. You guys were loaded that year but luckily we had the best player on any field when we left the locker room. Nick Hampton was the best football player Ive ever been around and I know 3 or 4 that are playing on Sundays now.

Yep Sanders is who I was thinking of. I knew Kidd wore #1. You guys were loaded that year but luckily we had the best player on any field when we left the locker room. Nick Hampton was the best football player Ive ever been around and I know 3 or 4 that are playing on Sundays now.

that yr we were 6-5 not sure we were loaded. you may be thinking of '98?

Trick plays are for teams that can't score any other way. Only "special" part of the defenses this week will be that there will be a lot of punting. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

At least we got Wal-Mart and McDonald's to keep busy with. How many of the Seniors this year went to Sharon?

I believe only 1 or 2! But we sure do love them Sharon boys! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Westview-35

Milan-7

Milan just won't be able to compete

Of course we wont. If we did that would make Henry County look bad because they obviously couldn't. I will be out of pocket untill game time and wont be around a computer until sunday so I wont get to keep up with what is being said. I'm sure everyone will just continue to pick westveiw by crazy margins and they should. Like Patriot said, we just wont be able to compete. Acutally I heard that we've spent most of the week working on punting and extra point block. Hopefully Westveiw will be civil and wont run the score up too bad. I just hope none of our players get injured too badly by the clearly bigger/stronger/faster/smarter/better coached/better looking chargers. I'm sure Cody will do the right thing and put the second stringers in when they get up by enough. I'll be there early Friday to watch the beating. Final Warning:!! drive slow through Greenfield.

You're right...and I feel dumb now /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't ever feel dumb man! At least you have the nerve to post what you think on here!

A lot of people don't even have courage to do that! But I guess by being overseas you

know quite a bit about true courage! Hang in there dude! I believe your Milan Bulldawgs

will show up in this close game! Could be a great one!

I'm sure everyone will just continue to pick westveiw by crazy margins and they should. Final Warning:!! drive slow through Greenfield.

BulldawgDynasty ... good thing the game ain't played on here huh? I predict the score before kickoff will be Milan 0 and Westview 0. If the people who get on here was any good at picking scores, they would be living it up in Vegas and wouldn't be on here.

And agreed again on the Greenfield speed ... crazy how it drops from 65 - 50 - 45 - 40 - 30 - wet sand hour glass - 30 - 40 - 45 - 50 - 65 ... or something like that ... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Thank you theplayer.