MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

Don't ever feel dumb man! At least you have the nerve to post what you think on here!

A lot of people don't even have courage to do that! But I guess by being overseas you

know quite a bit about true courage! Hang in there dude! I believe your Milan Bulldawgs

will show up in this close game! Could be a great one!

Thanks for your classy post, utvol. Just a few more months, and I'll be back in the states...and hopefully next year I'll be able to see my Bulldawgs play a couple games.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Bulldog folks think that Westview won't throw the football any.. Just keep thinkin that and the Chargers will light you up like mold in an air flow system /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just waint for the kickoff Dawgs and when the pads go to poppin' and the 2nd half rolls around, you guys will feel as useless as the Cubs in the post-season /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

BulldawgDynasty ... good thing the game ain't played on here huh? I predict the score before kickoff will be Milan 0 and Westview 0. If the people who get on here was any good at picking scores, they would be living it up in Vegas and wouldn't be on here. And agreed again on the Greenfield speed ... crazy how it drops from 65 - 50 - 45 - 40 - 30 - wet sand hour glass - 30 - 40 - 45 - 50 - 65 ... or something like that ... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Thank you theplayer.

The speed limit just slows you down little by little and then speeds you back up the same way as it should be. The absolute worst place to drive through is Milan, it goes down to 50 10 miles out of town and is 30 all the way through, it is 30 only for a very short distance in g-field. I don't know why anyone that has had to drive through Milan to get to Jackson all these years could ever complain about the speed limits in G-field.

I believe only 1 or 2! But we sure do love them Sharon boys! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Starting center is from Sharon and a Sophomore. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You Bulldog folks think that. Just wait for the kickoff Dawgs and when the pads go to poppin' and the 2nd half rolls around, you guys will feel as useless as the Cubs in the post-season /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

As far as I can tell, "cubsfan" is a Union City supporter and not a Westview fan. Please do not use his posts as Bulletin Board Material. Thank you.

I don't know why anyone that has had to drive through Milan to get to Jackson all these years could ever complain about the speed limits in G-field.

I am not so sure that we were complaining about the speed limits as much as people are weary of the constant police presence. Similar to that of the city of Gibson. Speed limit is 30, go 29 or you will get a ticket. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

As far as I can tell, "cubsfan" is a Union City supporter and not a Westview fan. Please do not use his posts as Bulletin Board Material.

Well Fieldofdreams that's right - I"m a HUGE UC supporter-- Yeah- you keep that one going-- HIllarious!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Westview shoudn't have any trouble with them Dawgs at Milan.. Chargers 3rd down conversion rates this season have been off the hook and the front seven defensively are the best that Coady's ever had /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Chargers will go 10-0 and fieldofdreams can continue to break out the pom-poms!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

About the 97 game,

what was told is that hampton changed jerseys to "trick" Milan and that is how he got open for the screen at the end of the game.

What happened to hampton didn't he get in some trouble and end up missing his senior year?

either way this is going to be a classic.

I look forward to a good injury free football game.

There have been some great posts I love the pride of the fans of each team.

Go DAWGS

As far as I can tell, "cubsfan" is a Union City supporter and not a Westview fan. Please do not use his posts as Bulletin Board Material. Thank you.

I am not so sure that we were complaining about the speed limits as much as people are weary of the constant police presence. Similar to that of the city of Gibson. Speed limit is 30, go 29 or you will get a ticket. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Same in Milan, I was going 33 one day and a cop came up beside me and pointed to the 30 mile an hour speed limit sign ugh! And then I got a ticket going out of Milan at Graves Pontiac because she said I wasn't "quite" to the speed limit sign when I "speed" up from 30 to 45, I could have spit on it!