MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the 97 game,

what was told is that hampton changed jerseys to "trick" Milan and that is how he got open for the screen at the end of the game.

What happened to hampton didn't he get in some trouble and end up missing his senior year?

either way this is going to be a classic.

I look forward to a good injury free football game.

There have been some great posts I love the pride of the fans of each team.

Go DAWGS

Hampton, along with 5 or 6 other players changed jerseys at halftime because they were absolutely soaking wet. I cant remember what the reason was but either it had rained all week or it was really humid that night or what.

Fot it being a trick, no it wasnt. If he changed at the half I doubt it would have taken them until .9 seconds to go in the game to figure out what number he was wearing. The only trick was him lining up at fullback and not halfback. We put in a screen to the fullback just for that week because Milan's linebackers had been blitzing and flying to the tailback on film. We figured theyd key on Nick and it would be a successful play. We ran it a few times early and gained good yardage.

Coach Coady new a hail marry wasnt going to cut it since we were on our own 35yd line. He took our newest play and put the ball in our best players hand.....and he delivered. There were a few great blocks also but it was all Nick.

Go Chargers.

Hampton, along with 5 or 6 other players changed jerseys at halftime because they were absolutely soaking wet. I cant remember what the reason was but either it had rained all week or it was really humid that night or what.

Fot it being a trick, no it wasnt. If he changed at the half I doubt it would have taken them until .9 seconds to go in the game to figure out what number he was wearing. The only trick was him lining up at fullback and not halfback. We put in a screen to the fullback just for that week because Milan's linebackers had been blitzing and flying to the tailback on film. We figured theyd key on Nick and it would be a successful play. We ran it a few times early and gained good yardage.

Coach Coady new a hail marry wasnt going to cut it since we were on our own 35yd line. He took our newest play and put the ball in our best players hand.....and he delivered. There were a few great blocks also but it was all Nick.

Go Chargers.

Sounds like a great finish to a classic!!! I would like to say it will take a last minute play tomorrow night but I don't think my heart could take it. Reading all the post this week has kept me laughing but come tomorrow night it will only be fun for one team - that team?

Milan Bulldogs!!!!

Dawgs pull the upset and ruin the perfect season for the Chargers. It will be close early but Milan will pull away late 3rd or early 4th. That's at least my prediction!!

MILAN BULLDOGS - You gotta believe!!!

You are a mess. You better play good tomorrow night. LOL. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

its a team sport and the dawgs always give a team effort, the o line is really good this year despite the remarks by footballadmin or casey(whichever you wanna call him), and westview plays four quarters with a team effort as well....cant wait for tommorrow night

its a team sport and the dawgs always give a team effort, the o line is really good this year despite the remarks by footballadmin or casey(whichever you wanna call him), and westview plays four quarters with a team effort as well....cant wait for tommorrow night

Good Luck bulldognumber22 i hear you play for milan this should be a great match up, im going for the chagers in a close win. 1....2....3.... FAMILY Love all my FAM ( you know who you are)

I have thought all week that Milan would win, but after doing some extensive research, I don't know what's going to happen. This is a battle between two really good 2A teams. The game being at Westview should help those young lads, but it seems like Milan always plays well on the road. I don't know who to pick. This one is going to be a classic battle between two legendary programs.

Well its about that time ladies and gents! Almost time for the showdown to see who will be #1 in region 8-2A! It is gonna be a packed house tomorrow night but like a good friend told me, all of those people don't matter, the only ones that matter are the 22 on the field! And they will bring all of the talking on the board to a stop tomorrow night! Good Luck to both teams! Blue and Gold all night long! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well its about that time ladies and gents! Almost time for the showdown to see who will be #1 in region 8-2A! It is gonna be a packed house tomorrow night but like a good friend told me, all of those people don't matter, the only ones that matter are the 22 on the field! And they will bring all of the talking on the board to a stop tomorrow night! Good Luck to both teams! Blue and Gold all night long! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

very classy post punisher i hate to say it but if my dogs have to loose at leat its to a great team again very classy hope for no injurys for neither teams tonight