Watertown @ Monterey

justpreachit

The way it looks, Trousdale could play South Pitt, or possibly even Lookout Valley, right??? I'd kinda like to see one of those happen since we could go to the game and support our Jackets - the TC variety of course.

LV beat my Seahawks last night. Congrats to you.

Sorry to quote my own post, but I might be wrong. I'm not sure whether Monterey could help TC move up with a win. Gotta love region 4, eh! But bring South Pitt on. We went to watch them play Silverdale and SD, even though the score didn't reflect it, played them pretty well. Now, TC will be a totally different ballgame. SP looked pretty big and all, but I think TC can play to their level for sure. And, I love going there to cheer on the Jackets. The crowd is unbelievable - SP full, all of Trousdale there too. Gotta love fans that will really travel to support their team.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RiverCityRage, Thanks for the compliments and the good luck wishes. Good luck to y'all. We do have a heck of a region and beat up on each other each week. We are looking forward to the playoffs and playing whoever may be coming our way. Thanks again.

GO BIG BLUE

Thanks! Go BIG BLUE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No problem but I don't think he meant anything. I know him pretty well and he is just real pumped.

You came to see a non-muffin game and we did OK.

Yes it was a good game. Well played. But that remark of you dont even want to play SP was really uncalled for. May have been intended to sound diffrent. It just didnt appear to be what he should have been saying to region 4. At the time it struck me wrong. I had to come back and defend what I know is a top region in this state. I understand him being pumped if he is new to the football program. He will see the diffrence with a well played defence in the game. Them big scores will dwindle and the gut check will come into play. Leadership is also crucial. How good it is is only determined in tight games. But I am over it. I dont have to tell you this you already know. I just had to explain myself to you my friend.

I didnt ask for a SP shirt for nothing. I have all the respect in the world for SP. Its been earned, over and over. If I knew he was a Pirate fan I would have just shot him a smiley face. If you want a Tiger shirt. I will take the one off my back if I cant find you one.

Ok I am going out on a limb here and say Watertown wins this game. I judge by the way they played GV. Watertown played like they wanted it. They was there to win. They refused to give in. Which took the game into overtime. GV had to fight back from behind in the 4th qtr. Go into overtime to win.

Monterey came in to the GV game looking very confident. Coming off a win over FC. They never got out of the blocks. They got behind by 21 in the first qtr. They never recovered, never scored. They played as if they expected it to be that way. It was mostly 3 and out for them most of the game. It may have just been the worse game they played this year. May have been they tried the same game plan they played on FC. One things for sure. If they intend to win this one they will have to bring it all night. Thats if WT plays like they did against GV. Also depends on WTs fine linebacker that sustained an ankle injury against GV. If he is out it could make a difference. I would bet he will be back. He is determined to play past the pain. As he returned after the injury to finish the game.

I know it will be a rumble on the mountain this Friday night. Good luck to both teams. I know the winner will be able to represent region 4 as a force in 1A football playoffs. I feel the top 4 teams will do well this year. As there is very little difference if any, in the strength of the teams. They all play well under pressure. Also have fought some real battles to get there. They are all tested. Lets take this experience to the playoffs, and bring the Gold back to region 4 1A.

As a fan. I would also like to say thanks to all the players and coaches in our region. You have given me my moneys worth watching you play the game this year. There has been some great games this year. Good luck in the playoffs.

Hey MO$$$$ what I was trying to say was Region 4 in Football is like the SEC. 4 or 5 good teams beating up on each other. In the first game of play off it would be better to play the other Regions 3 or 4 team insead of 1 or 2s. I do think Region 4 is great in Football. Thank goodness I've had two Baseball playing sons ( One in College Now) . Lookout Valley dominates in Baseball thats why I'm proud of South Pitt. They are doing well for our Region this year. So, Good Luck on your teams road to a Championship. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey MO$$$$ what I was trying to say was Region 4 in Football is like the SEC. 4 or 5 good teams beating up on each other. In the first game of play off it would be better to play the other Regions 3 or 4 team insead of 1 or 2s. I do think Region 4 is great in Football. Thank goodness I've had two Baseball playing sons ( One in College Now) . Lookout Valley dominates in Baseball thats why I'm proud of South Pitt. They are doing well for our Region this year. So, Good Luck on your teams road to a Championship. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yah know there is a team in region 4 thats kinda decent at baseball...can't remember who it was...

No problem. No foul. It just struck me wrong. Zone straighened me up on your intended meaning. You are correct now we have another on the climb. Use to be in there. They are much improved . Clay county. They have been putting up a fight this year. Seems a new coach has brought them to life. Its going to get tougher in the future it seems. Yes SP is the team there to beat. They have a good team. I look for some real battles this year in the playoffs.