Franklin Co at Cumberland Co

wingman10

Your just going to waste your time

Jet Pride, let me ask you a few questions and educate you on a few things. Do you think that the CCHS football program is up to par? Do you think 42 points in the entire season is good? Only 28 of them were scored by the offense. Do you think the mercy rule going into effect 7 out of 10 games is acceptable? Do you think losing 20 games in a row is acceptable? This season, two of CCHS losses came by teams, whom we were there only victory. Another loss came by a team, whom we were their second win. Not to mention, CCHS plays in arguably the easiest region in 5A. CCHS did not get within double digits of beating any of the teams. The closest they got other than the 14-0 loss to White County (1-9) was a 23 point loss to a mediocre 3A team in Meigs County. In the past two seasons under Tony Schultz the Jets have been outscored 765-90, and have been shut-out 12 of the 20 games. Now, let me get into the fact that several good kids have quit over the past two seasons, and that there will probably be several more to come next season if this caoching staff stays in power. Not only have there been kids to quit, but several others would play if the coaching staff would leave. Does this coaching staff deserve to be there? NOW JET PRIDE, TELL ME IT IS A WASTE OF MY TIME!!

Sneakypete, as a matter of fact I have attempted to talk to a coach and guess what? He decided to ignore me ,because I do not kiss his rear like other people. I have also tried to talk to the AD and he says, "We are just trying to get through the year." So basically, I take it that as he does not care. The sad fact is that the Adminstration does not care all together. Now, I don't know if you our from Cumberland County or if you have seen CCHS play, but if you have you would know there is a major problem. Maybe, you should read some of the facts listed above. As for trying to help out the situation I am trying and I will not let it go! If you are interested let me know. And the reason I am not trying to coach, is that I am in college for now, and I cannot commit my time to it.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jet Pride, let me ask you a few questions and educate you on a few things. Do you think that the CCHS football program is up to par? Do you think 42 points in the entire season is good? Only 28 of them were scored by the offense. Do you think the mercy rule going into effect 7 out of 10 games is acceptable? Do you think losing 20 games in a row is acceptable? This season, two of CCHS losses came by teams, whom we were there only victory. Another loss came by a team, whom we were their second win. Not to mention, CCHS plays in arguably the easiest region in 5A. CCHS did not get within double digits of beating any of the teams. The closest they got other than the 14-0 loss to White County (1-9) was a 23 point loss to a mediocre 3A team in Meigs County. In the past two seasons under Tony Schultz the Jets have been outscored 765-90, and have been shut-out 12 of the 20 games. Now, let me get into the fact that several good kids have quit over the past two seasons, and that there will probably be several more to come next season if this caoching staff stays in power. Not only have there been kids to quit, but several others would play if the coaching staff would leave. Does this coaching staff deserve to be there? NOW JET PRIDE, TELL ME IT IS A WASTE OF MY TIME!!

Sneakypete, as a matter of fact I have attempted to talk to a coach and guess what? He decided to ignore me ,because I do not kiss his rear like other people. I have also tried to talk to the AD and he says, "We are just trying to get through the year." So basically, I take it that as he does not care. The sad fact is that the Adminstration does not care all together. Now, I don't know if you our from Cumberland County or if you have seen CCHS play, but if you have you would know there is a major problem. Maybe, you should read some of the facts listed above. As for trying to help out the situation I am trying and I will not let it go! If you are interested let me know. And the reason I am not trying to coach, is that I am in college for now, and I cannot commit my time to it.

Jetfan21

There are 300 to 400 more people out here that think you are absolutely right, and yes we know that the administration of CCHS football simply don't care about this fact. They should all stand up and take notice. The support for the football program is in jeopardy. These kids are wasting their time looking for a leader/coach in the unacceptable mess. As long as this group of whatever they are, are still in there coaching, funds will be hard to procure to carry the program. As far as JET PRIDE goes you should change your name because you do not have an ounce in you. You are adding fuel to this flame that will not be extinquished. Keep up the good work so maybe we can count 700 to 800 hundred more tomorrow. Time is all we have and politics changes daily, and I bet this will not go well on anyone's resume. This administration is a sad excuse for leaders of this community. They are more like child abusers taking advantage of kids that cannot defend themselves, and some of their parents are too weak to stand up for them. If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Jetfan21 im not happy either with the football program, I totally agree with most of your points. The reason I said your going waste your time is the Adminstration DOES NOT CARE what you and me think. Its always been that way here. We need new a principal she is a joke she doesnt care about sports.

WHY DO YOU THINK SHE DOESN'T CARE?

She is a great principal for discipline and academics, but she is not athletically knowledgeable and never had been. In elementary school most of her school teams were bad and there never was much urgency to get better among those teams. I know its a completely different level of athletics but you revert to what ya know and what she knows isnt sports or winning. She is a good lady and is very fair but not the type you want making decisions about sports period.

Jetfan21 im not happy either with the football program, I totally agree with most of your points. The reason I said your going waste your time is the Adminstration DOES NOT CARE what you and me think. Its always been that way here. We need new a principal she is a joke she doesnt care about sports.

Jet Pride are you a former player? If so what year did you graduate? What points don't you agree with? Because everthing I said is fact.

Has anyone seen the highlight film? It is pathetic. It shows other teams scoring on the jets, the jets jumping off sides, and it has all kinds of mess ups. I don't know what is worse, this years programs or the highlight film. It is just another example of a pathetic football program.

You post as if there's only one quarterback for the next three years. There are other players that could step up but with the current coaching staff it is apparent that they will not get a chance.

Hope to see the Rebs improve next yr. and hope they stick with Coach Britton...he's a fine man.

If those young players stick around.

WHY WOULDN'T THE YOUNG PLAYERS STICK AROUND? THEY ARE ALREADY GETTING ALOT OF PLAYING TIME AND IT SEEMS IF I AM GONNA BE AT PRACTICE EVERYDAY I WANT TO GET ALL THE PLAYING TIME I CAN. I DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE YOUNG PLAYERS STICKING AROUND.