Farragut vs Oak Ridge

hunter

DBgrad, I would rather beat FHS and play the first round at Blankenship. There is a bit of a silver lining for me if we don't. And that is a playoff trip to Kingsport. I love that trip, made it many times. The ride home is so much better with a W, but it's always a great trip: The Fred, the rivalry, the walk, and yes, even the War Hoop. It's an awesome setting, especially at playoff time. While I hope we don't have to make the return trip to DB, if it happens, it will be alot of fun. Good luck to Indians, maybe we could meet in the later rounds at our place:)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut all the way baby. This will be a great game in a long standing rivalary that until recently has been dominated by Oak Ridge. I'm not saying that just because we beat you guys last year yall don't have the history, but the games have been well played in recent memory. Good luck Farragut and bring home that ship.

DBgrad, I would rather beat FHS and play the first round at Blankenship. There is a bit of a silver lining for me if we don't. And that is a playoff trip to Kingsport. I love that trip, made it many times. The ride home is so much better with a W, but it's always a great trip: The Fred, the rivalry, the walk, and yes, even the War Hoop. It's an awesome setting, especially at playoff time. While I hope we don't have to make the return trip to DB, if it happens, it will be alot of fun. Good luck to Indians, maybe we could meet in the later rounds at our place:)

Actually, I am pulling for you guys. But I would rather play OR again than Farragut, Fred or Ship - equally great.

That's funny right there. I don't care who you are. And to make the GOVMAN happy you put a flower on the post. I know you are lurking "G". /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If hes lurking and thinking of a reply... isn't it the same as if hes already posted it?

The G--Man is being quite..... Sometimes I wish I knew what he was thinking... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . Sometimes I glad I don't... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> One thing is for sure.... He and many other Gov fans will be anxiously awaiting the outcome of this game.... As was said earlier... Myself along with other Gov fans will be temporary members of the BCCOTORWFC ...."Blount County Chapter of the Oak Ridge Wildcats Fan Club"..... I'm not sure if there are any pep rallies planned... ( I'm sure there will be no fund raisers)........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .... but I'll say yet again..

GO WILDCATS

I hope my friends in the Admiral camp will not be offended..... I think you understand......... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

BTW : If any of you Wildcat fans see ole "bladerunner" ... (aka slingblade)... check his pulse... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I haven't had anyone to argue with all week...

"tpoole12" (aka hayseed)

GO GOVS

tpoole12, do you have any friends in the "Admiral Camp"? We're not offended, we live by a code: We don't like anybody, and we don't want anybody liking us.

Sorry....couldn't help it.

STARPOWER

You must learn to lighten up a little.... I love everyone from the Admiral camp .... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> but sometimes (when we play you all) I just don't like them very much........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure you will find in your heart to like me just a little....... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Will you be my friend?????

The G--Man is being quite..... Sometimes I wish I knew what he was thinking... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . Sometimes I glad I don't... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> One thing is for sure.... He and many other Gov fans will be anxiously awaiting the outcome of this game.... As was said earlier... Myself along with other Gov fans will be temporary members of the BCCOTORWFC ...."Blount County Chapter of the Oak Ridge Wildcats Fan Club"..... I'm not sure if there are any pep rallies planned... ( I'm sure there will be no fund raisers)........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .... but I'll say yet again..

GO WILDCATS

I hope my friends in the Admiral camp will not be offended..... I think you understand......... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

BTW : If any of you Wildcat fans see ole "bladerunner" ... (aka slingblade)... check his pulse... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I haven't had anyone to argue with all week...

"tpoole12" (aka hayseed)

GO GOVS

I, for one, being a Governor fan, do not really care what happens in this game. It would be nice to be the number 1 seed, but it would also be nice not being in the same bracket with Farragut, in my opinion. A Farragut loss puts WB and Farragut in the same bracket, and they would meet in round 2, if both were to win. But, then again, all teams are good at playoff time so what does it really matter. regardless, the Governors look ready and poised to make a post-season run, and I am looking forward to it. By the way, so is GovMan. It is true...if he is thinking about responding, he has already done it in the eyes of the Lord.

tpoole12, sorry I can't break the code. They may revoke my card if anyone found out.

But we can keep it a secret..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ( Well, maybe my "Greenbay" buddy still likes me....)

I'll have to pull for the Wildcats, but I'll pray for the safety of the players on both teams.....

spartanman8, I have been at most all practices. I'm sure you did see me, just didn't know it was me. I do have some limited insider info from players and coaches, but I wouldn't have that info if they knew who I was on CoachT. I try to give Joe Q. Public a little bit of that info on here. I don't give any info that is not obvious to any opposing coach watching film, so I'm not spilling any secret info. I may have been a little callous in calling out a player or two, but I have to call a spade a spade. If because of my posts they stepped their game up that's great. If they went into a shell because of some nobody's posts, then they may not have the character a starter should have. I try not to get caught up in the trash talking on here, but I have had a laugh or two about the whole #66 thing.

I applaud the Ooltewah posters admitting they are sore losers. Anyone that feels it in the heart about their program is a sore loser, but it takes courage to admit it, I'm a sore loser as well. When Farragut loses I look to our team first rather than lash out at officials, or opposing teams.

STARPOWER, do you have a son or something that plays on the team or are you a freshman coach. If you are at practice say to the people around you spartanman8, I'll probably be there. You seem pretty knowledgeable about Farragut Football. I would love to talk football with you.