Farragut vs Oak Ridge

hunter

What train whistle?!?! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Lets see we got train whistles, red flashing train lights, a fog machine, a superb band, it is going to be Senior night so we will have lots of parents and cameras, lots and lots of cameras since CSS is broadcasting, a a HUGE crowd. Did I mention the train whistle?

Roll Wildcats Roll /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good one.

Farragut win:

1) Farragut

2) WB

3) Oak Ridge

4) Ooltewah

Oak Ridge win:

1) WB

2) Oak Ridge

3) Farragut

4) Ooltewah

Other Region looks pretty set in my opinion.

If CC beats Karns:

1) Bearden

2) DB

3) CC

4) Jeff Co

Iff CC loses to Karns:

1) Bearden

2) DB

3) Jeff Co

4) CC

But can't McMinn sneak in with a Ooltewah loss???

Oak Ridge will face the same challenge as everybody else this season. Can anyone contain Sterling. It sounds funny but, I think if he "only" gets 120 yds or less, OR can win. If Sterling puts up his usual 200, we're in trouble. It will be a classic. FHS fans will have plenty of room on the visitor side, it holds several thousand, plus the track and the hill for overflow.

I don't think OR is necessarily in trouble if Sterling goes for 200 yds. Sterling has gone for 200 yds. a lot this season and Farragut has still struggled at times. I think the true indicator in this game will be the OR offense vs. FHS defense. I though Soddy did the best of anyone containing Sterling and he still went for 180. Sterling will get his yards and the Farragut offense will put up points, but can Farragut's defense stop Stephens and force OR to rely on it's passing game? Farragut has been in several shootouts this year, and come out on the winning side in all but one, so they aren't going to get tight in a track meet. But, how many times can we go to the wire with good teams and make a stand at the end of the game? While Farragut is a play or two from being undefeated, they are also a play or two from being 5-4. I hope we can come out and play a good four quarters, and put it away early, but I will take a win over OR any way we can get it.

I think Oak Ridge will win big "if" the Coach keeps Tyler Clark in as QB the whole game and uses the Shotgun formation like he did in the Heritage game. If Tyler gets "tired" as coach Stevens "claims", take him out a few plays on defense. If the coach puts David Irby in the game for the whole 2nd half, Oak Ridge will lose and lose big. Nothing against Irby, it's just Tyler seems to be more mobile and a more accurate passer.

The two quarterback system is a disaster waiting to happen. It seems like as the season goes on our coach would have more plays on offense. But it seems like we have fewer plays. A team has to do more than just hand the ball off to Stevens and throw the ball down field and hope someone catches it like we did in the 2nd half of the game last Friday night. What happened to our Shotgun formation?

Go Wildcats !

If Tyler Clark stays in as QB the whole game:

Oak Ridge 28

Farragut 14

If David Irby stays in as QB the whole 2nd half:

Oak Ridge 14

Farragut 24

If you did force OR to it's passing attack, do you have the secondary to handle Coffey and Rodgers? I heard that FHS has struggled to cover good receivers. Our O- line if finally back to the starting 5, first time since week 2 was last week, that will help if we're forced to throw a bunch. Last week against Ooltewah we were very balanced, threw and ran for about 150 each. So, how is the FHS secondary?

But can't McMinn sneak in with a Ooltewah loss???

Yes, they will be the #4 team if Ooltewah loses and McMinn wins.

And he is also assuming that WB will win. Even with a loss they can fall no further than #3.

Recap:

Spots 1, 2, 3 will go to Farragut, Oak Ridge, and William Blount (in some order)

Spot 4 goes to Ooltewah if they win, or McMinn if Ooltewah loses (assuming a McMinn win)

Jethro and TPoole12...................

let's just go ahead and assume Ooltewah wins....we'll take anything we can get /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seriously, Ooltewah Will win if we stay focused.

Good Luck Oak Ridge, I'm pulling for you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />