Henry Co. vs Hardin Co.

BigRedForLife

If the QB, Will Gilchrist gets time, he will find a receiver open. Whether they hang on to the

ball is another question. Pressure is your key to this game. Don't give him time and it will

be easier making that drive back home!

If he gets the ball to shutt he will hang on to it!

There is nothing like pressure to mess up even the best of quarterbacks at any level. I agree, that will be a big key.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the QB, Will Gilchrist gets time, he will find a receiver open. Whether they hang on to the

ball is another question. Pressure is your key to this game. Don't give him time and it will

be easier making that drive back home!

If he gets the ball to shutt he will hang on to it!

just like the last two years the hardin co. qb will run for his life all four quarters. But, i do think it will be close. I just don't see hardin stopping our running game.

all of hardin co. wide outs run 4.6 and under and then u got D1 prospect sam shutt who runs 4.4 qb runs a 4.6 he wont try to run unless he gets pressured but will make u miss in the open field the o-line averges about 6'0 ft. 240 they have a tackle who is 6'2 295 thats there biggest player who starts....they have a solid running back wont run over u but has speed.what about henry co..???

WOW! Our 5.0 defensive backs are going to have a tough time trying to cover those guys. And our 185-190 linemen are in for a long night. Maybe we should just forfeit and be happy with second seed.

If you want to get a good look at some of the passing Hardin County does then go look at Sam Shutt's senior highlight video...you can CLICK HERE

Pretty nice 6 minute video tell me what you henry county people think

Or Here

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8634343558730884187

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

That boy is raw!

If you want to get a good look at some of the passing Hardin County does then go look at Sam Shutt's senior highlight video...you can CLICK HERE

Or Here

Actions speak louder than words! That was pretty awesome! Rock on Tigers!

Nice video.. Hardin Co has really impressed me this year.. Gilchrist(QB) is a completely diffrent player from last year.. hes gotten alot smarter an seems to be very comfortable back there.. Shutt is always dangerous with his speed but a few guys have really stepped up for HC this year at WR.. Martin, Porter, an Carnal are a few..the running game has been hit or miss though it really hasnt mattered most of the time because the passing game has been so good..but it seems the past 3 games or so its really coming around which makes the passing game even better..There defense has been solid for the most part this year also.. i dont think they will shut the Henry Co offense down because i know they have a good running game.. I think Hardin Co. will be scoring early an often so that should cut down on there running..

I'm goin with hardin county in a tight one..

Hardin Co.-27

Henry Co.-21

Another factor thrown in is the huge crowd that will be in Savannah..going to be one of the biggest in a long time!

Henry County 28

The Real HC 37

You must be crazy. you been drinking again? THE REAL HC is HENRY COUNTY. You've got to earn that title by beating us and that hasn't happened one time, also first round exits do not warrant ya'll the real hc but the town of savannah finally has something to be excited about so ya'll best show up in full force cuz it's gonna get ugly for hardin. and apparently ya'll forgot your place.

Or Here

Very nice video...just shows how good the hardin county's qb and reciever are.

Also, hardin county's qb is the jackson sun player of the week this week

Very nice video...just shows how good the hardin county's qb and reciever are.

Also, hardin county's qb is the jackson sun player of the week this week

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Jackson Sun has just announced the recipient of the first YANKER of the Week award.............You guessed it...the YANKER wins...the YANKER wins...the YANKER wins!!!!!!! Just in case you all out there have not figured it out yet...The YANKER is back!!!!! The return of a Legend!!! My father is home and the YANKER is happy!!! JCM can go nowhere but up...that makes the YANKER happy!!! I AM THE HAPPY YANKER!!!!!!!!! PS...There will be NO highlight video of the YANKER...so as to not endanger the innocent!!! I AM THE VIDEO-PROOF YANKER!!!!!!!!