Father Ryan VS Brentwood Academy

fiftyfifty

It did not look like Ryan had a bad game to me. It looked like MBA lined up and ran right over the top of them.

I agree Ryan could kill BA. Anything is possible. I contend that conventional wisdom would place long odds on that possibility. It would take a major BA melt down to get blown out.

I saw the game much the same way. I didn't think Ryan played badly, but they were going to need a near perfect game to beat MBA, and MBA made it clear early on that they had not overlooked the Ryan game.

I'd love to know how close to full strength Berry at Ryan is. I know he is highly regarded, and I certainly admire his effort, because his knee can't be very comfortable.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Father Ryan is going to get beat, pretty badly, whenever a team plays MBA they are all banged up from the game and it winds up really hurting them the next week, or season, (Baylor lost 2 starters for a couple weeks and 1 for the season because of concussions)

youre right, nearly every team MBA plays has a hard time recovering, and some dont, I also agree that BA will dominate Ryan

youre right, nearly every team MBA plays has a hard time recovering, and some dont, I also agree that BA will dominate Ryan

Well Father Ryan wasn't one of those teams. Father Ryan is practicing at full strengh this week

Also for you people saying that you thought father ryan played i pretty decent game, well they didn't... that was for sure the worst game they have played all year, and of course MBA's o-line holding all game long didn't help either

Well Father Ryan wasn't one of those teams. Father Ryan is practicing at full strengh this week

Also for you people saying that you thought father ryan played i pretty decent game, well they didn't... that was for sure the worst game they have played all year, and of course MBA's o-line holding all game long didn't help either

You have got to be kidding, typical father ryan fan... making excuses. MBA ran the ball all over Father Ryan's defense and not to mention that Father Ryan did not get their first first down till the second half. The game was not close, MBA was clearly the better team.

You have got to be kidding, typical father ryan fan... making excuses. MBA ran the ball all over Father Ryan's defense and not to mention that Father Ryan did not get their first first down till the second half. The game was not close, MBA was clearly the better team.

i didn't say anything about mba's defense, nor did i say anything about ryan's offense. it's pretty hard to not give up any points when you were on the field the entire first half, except for the 4 drives ryan had that went 3 and out... not to mention father ryan was without thier leading tackler. finally when the Ryan offense picked it up a little in the 2nd half and the Ryan defense wasn't out there the entire time, they only gave up one touchdown.

better team that night, yes... shouldn't have beat ryan by 26 though..hopefully will get them back in the playoffs