Top College Prospects.

wbballer22

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is chase patterson?(Unfortunately some really good athletes get overlooked sometimes)

chase patterson is our right tackle...

he has very good form and very aggressive

this summer he did very well at a couple combines and got his name in prepstar magazine...

he has quite a few schools looking at him

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

riverdale has quite a few people that i think will be holding a pen on signing day

Gavin Hardin = committed to Ole Miss

Antonio Harper (Melrose) = committed to Miami

Whitehaven has a couple of prospects. Maybe someone from Memphis could chime in on them and the Jr. from Harding Academy (Jones?).

truhoopsfan.

Not from Memphis; however, I believe you are writing of Marlon Brown. 6-4, 200. WR. Offered by Ole Miss. Class of 09, not 08. Should have plenty of others on his tail shortly. Could also be a D1 basketball prospect.

ruse?

truhoopsfan.

Not from Memphis; however, I believe you are writing of Marlon Brown. 6-4, 200. WR. Offered by Ole Miss. Class of 09, not 08. Should have plenty of others on his tail shortly. Could also be a D1 basketball prospect.

ruse?

Yeah, him. The head coach at a school in Jackson said on the radio that the Brown kid from Harding Academy is one of the best offensive players he had every seen. He has a sick highlight film on Scout.com.

Yeah, him. The head coach at a school in Jackson said on the radio that the Brown kid from Harding Academy is one of the best offensive players he had every seen. He has a sick highlight film on Scout.com.

I've seen Brown in person...wow! The only limiting factor for him is playing DII-A ball. He's not seeing the kind of athletes on defense that would more closely approximate what he'd see in college. At the same time, he's also not playing WITH athletes like he might be at a higher level so you have to credit him for doing more for his team than he might be asked to do at a big school. He has all the physical specs and skills you'd want....very Calvin Johnson-like.

Supposedly, he likes basketball better than football and is playing football just to help out his buddies...but he seemingly projects to the next level as a football stud and maybe not quite so highly rated in hoops though I hear he's outstanding on the court, too.

Having seen a great deal of high level HS football in MS and TN, I doubt there's a team in either state that has 2 WRs that could beat him out.

From Alcoa:

QB #7 Randall Cobb- verbally committed to Kentucky

RB #21 Troy Hodge- interest from Austin Peay and E. Kentucky, but I've also heard Alabama is looking at him, plus I'm sure a few other schools.

Former Alcoa cornerback/receiver Brian Sommer aparently still has some D-1 offers that are still on the table as well.

Brandon McLeroy of Rhea Co Main 3 schools Tennessee Georgia and Aurburn. Other schools looking MTSU, Wofford, Colorado, and others.

Tyler Chambers of Red Bank Marshall

You need to check up on him before you write. Ga. is out. they haven't heard from them or Auburn. UT MTSU KY VANDY WAKE MICH ST. WKU JSU UTC WOFF. an a few others are there. I will talk with them tonight and see who else is there. Im sure theres more. Just don't mislead your words because that will do damage to them as far as recruiting. GO EAGLES.

• 3 weeks later...