MBA nationally ranked

Mach84

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it was also confirmed in the paper today that MBA will indeed play in the Herbstreit Classic next year. Congratulations to the Big Red...best team in Tennessee (at least until the playoffs!! )

The TSSAA Board of Control does not provide a way for high schools in Tenn to determine who is the best team.

Too bad we don`t have a system set up that would allow Maryville and MBA the chance to play each other in the playoffs. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Agree VolunteerGeneral...MBA vs. Maryville...Maryville vs. Riverdale...Riverdale vs. MBA....say MBA vs. Maryville played at a neutral site like UTC or Vanderbilt the Friday night before the SECC game in Atlanta...televise it statewide...give the revenue to the March of Dimes or some other worthy charity.

You'd probably have a gate of at least 15,000 at $10 each plus sponsorship revenue...plus concession revenue...probably generates $100,000 for charity...generates interest in high school football...9, 10, 11, 12 yr. old boys watching...can't wait to play for their high school and play in that game...heck, play it for St. Jude's Hospital...heaven knows they need the money...sell sponsorship of the game to a major Tennessee corporation e.g. FedEX, Nissan, Saturn, Jack Daniel (well uh not Jack Daniel)...promote the heck out of Bartholmew, Douglas and Bailey and the others who are going on to play college ball....I think you get the picture...the "Super Bowl" of Tenn High School Football....not bad for a high school game....TSSAA should think outside the box....

No way! An unapproved website national poll?That really doesnt mean a thing....MBA is #2 on my website (unapproved of course), so add that to the list!!They are behind, of course, Red Boiling Springs. <3Get it right guys.. get it right.

i believe there is a filter that blocks out that preps website that starts with MAX and ends with PREPS every time its brought up on here. that poster really did not put "unapproved website" it was the filter which replaced it because its unapproved to be linked here on coacht i suppose. look 2 lines down for example i will type it in as is in my browser and it will get filtered to say "unappoved website"

unapproved website.com

i believe there is a filter that blocks out that preps website that starts with MAX and ends with PREPS every time its brought up on here. that poster really did not put "unapproved website" it was the filter which replaced it because its unapproved to be linked here on coacht i suppose. look 2 lines down for example i will type it in as is in my browser and it will get filtered to say "unappoved website"

unapproved website.com

Who decides whether a site is approved or unapproved, CoachT?