The McCallie Invitational Tournament

porkchop103

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told that the semister final exams are that friday and saturday for Baylor. The coaches and wrestlers are all disapointed they will not be there. I cant believe Baylor would let academics get in the way of wrestling.

BRB,

Do the Baylor School For Boys ands Girls team managers not take the exams for the wrestlers like they have done in the past ? I had heard that a new academic program was being put in place this year, but goodness, having to do their own work during the season, what kind of school are ya'll running over there.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

BRB,

Do the Baylor School For Boys ands Girls team managers not take the exams for the wrestlers like they have done in the past ? I had heard that a new academic program was being put in place this year, but goodness, having to do their own work during the season, what kind of school are ya'll running over there.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I don't know. By the way we still have those Term Papers if you still need them.

BRB,

bcb iii

Look at the positive side, BCB. The absence of The Baylor School for Boys and Girls from the McCallie Tournament will spare this board upwards of at least 1,137 posts about McCallie/TJ Duncan and Baylor, thank goodness----------until late January, anyway.

• 1 month later...

the teams that will be thereALEXANDER H.S., GA

BOB JONES H.S., AL

CLEVELAND H.S., TN

EAST RIDGE H.S., TN

FATHER RYAN H.S., TN

FRANKLIN H.S., TN

GREENEVILLE H. S., TN

HARRISON H.S., GA

HILLCREST H.S., SC

LAFAYETTE H.S., GA

LAKEVIEW-FT. OGELTHORPE H.S., GA

McCALLIE SCHOOL, TN

McEACHERN H.S., GA

MONTGOMERY BELL ACADEMY, TN

MURRAY COUNTY H.S., GA

NW WHITFIELD H.S., GA

PARKVIEW H.S., GA

PEACHTREE RIDGE H.S., GA

RED BANK H.S., TN

RINGGOLD H.S., GA

SEQUOYAH H.S., GA

SILVERDALE BAPTIST ACADEMY H.S., TN

SODDY DAISY H.S., TN

TRION H.S., GA

WALTON H. S., GA

Definitely a Georgia/Chattanooga flavor to the tourney. GHS, Ryan and MBA look to be the only other Tennessee schools that will take their swings in the big one /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought Blackman (Murfreesboro TN) was coming to this.... They have a defending champion (Josh Patton, 171 in 2006).

and BRB=Raider76??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> (<--- UTC popcorn is good eatin')