Region 7

nununu

IF PEGRAM BEAT:

1 RANKED QUICK

2 RANKED TOWRY

3 RANKED MCPHEE

THEN HE SHOULD BE RANKED 1ST IN STATE WHEN THE RANKINGS COME OUT

IT DOESNT TAKE A BCB (/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />) TO SEE THIS !!

While the new rankings aren't posted just yet, they have been submitted and I can say that Pegram is indeed the #1 ranked wrestler at 215.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the new rankings aren't posted just yet, they have been submitted and I can say that Pegram is indeed the #1 ranked wrestler at 215.

wow.. this sure is a huge jump for someone that wasnt even ranked.. i dont think he's beaten towry.. but, mcphee has beaten towry.. soo, i guess its the same concept

wow.. this sure is a huge jump for someone that wasnt even ranked.. i dont think he's wrestled towry.. but, mcphee has beaten towry.. soo, i guess its the same concept

soo, lets hear about the wrestlers that have changed their weights.. im curious.. you can never tell where wrestlers are going to be, with them dropping and gaining weight week after week.. did osatile drop to 135? and is soboun going to have enough energy to be effective at 103?

You seem to be very interested in Antioch's lineup, why, hmmmmm? To answer your questions, yes and yes. Regions will be interesting 119 Lillard joins Rucker, Williams, and Aguilar. 135 Osatiile is there with Lett, and Steiner. 189 has E.J. Smith joining the mix with Ferguson and Caldwell. What is the deal with Nick Burnley, is he wrestling?

Good luck to E. Lit and Antioch at State duals this weekend, no one thinks we will show up.

You seem to be very interested in Antioch's lineup, why, hmmmmm? To answer your questions, yes and yes. Regions will be interesting 119 Lillard joins Rucker, Williams, and Aguilar. 135 Osatiile is there with Lett, and Steiner. 189 has E.J. Smith joining the mix with Ferguson and Caldwell. What is the deal with Nick Burnley, is he wrestling?

Good luck to E. Lit and Antioch at State duals this weekend, no one thinks we will show up.

well, they are really the only ones that have been trying to drop weight.. as far as i know.. region 7 seems to be loaded as far as im concerned.. and nick burnley i heard got disqualified in a match.. and he has to be out 2 matches.. which means 2 matches in the region.. which puts him out of the tourney

So any views on how the Region Rep will do at State Duals?

i believe east lit. will do fairly well.. maybe even have a chance to get first.. seymour's got a pretty tough squad.. it will be interesting.. and antioch can shake things up.. they have strong lower weight classes. thats whats kept them going the whole year..im afraid i dont see them placing... but, i think they will come out tough.. maybe win a match or 2.. but, teams like overton, franklin, brentwood, independence, soddy, ooltewah, ect, ect.. id have to say they dont stand a chance.. even tullahoma a team that got 2nd would be to stong.. but, ya never know..

i believe east lit. will do fairly well.. maybe even have a chance to get first.. seymour's got a pretty tough squad.. it will be interesting.. and antioch can shake things up.. they have strong lower weight classes. thats whats kept them going the whole year..im afraid i dont see them placing... but, i think they will come out tough.. maybe win a match or 2.. but, teams like overton, franklin, brentwood, independence, soddy, ooltewah, ect, ect.. id have to say they dont stand a chance.. even tullahoma a team that got 2nd would be to stong.. but, ya never know..

It would have been nice if you would have put a few more teams that were in the tournament. Overton and Indy are tough, but the Bears have to worry about Hendersonville first.

well, they are really the only ones that have been trying to drop weight.. as far as i know.. region 7 seems to be loaded as far as im concerned.. and nick burnley i heard got disqualified in a match.. and he has to be out 2 matches.. which means 2 matches in the region.. which puts him out of the tourney

Nick Burnley had to miss the sectional and one other match date and I believe MLK had one scheduled this week and maybe one next week. So, I think he will be eligible for regions.

It would have been nice if you would have put a few more teams that were in the tournament. Overton and Indy are tough, but the Bears have to worry about Hendersonville first.

well, this is true.. but to me hendersonville doesnt stand out to me.. i think antioch will have that 1.. but, it will be close.. is rhodes back at 215? thats the only 1 they were missing in the region duals

Nick Burnley had to miss the sectional and one other match date and I believe MLK had one scheduled this week and maybe one next week. So, I think he will be eligible for regions.

ohh. ok.. see, i wasnt aure if they did or not.. that will work out perfectly if they do.. he'll be back in time for region

well, this is true.. but to me hendersonville doesnt stand out to me.. i think antioch will have that 1.. but, it will be close.. is rhodes back at 215? thats the only 1 they were missing in the region dualsohh. ok.. see, i wasnt aure if they did or not.. that will work out perfectly if they do.. he'll be back in time for region

if im not mistaken he is back his name was in the sports section... it said that antioch was down 18-6 early in the match then it got tied 24 and rhodes wrestled up to hwy and pinned hendersonville in 2:22... i think antioch got 6th though over all which is really good for antioch

well heres how it went....antioch beat hendersonville in the first round 40-36. in the quarterfinals antioch lost to bradley central 57-20. in the second round consolation antioch defeated for the first time ever overton 30-29 in the third criteria. in the third round consolation antioch beat science hill 34-32 forfeiting the last three weight classes. and in the consolation semifinals antioch lost to cleveland 65-12 finishing in the top six in state.

And congratulations to east lit for placing third in the small team state tourney.

Region 7 really showed up this year for state and i think that this will be a year that everybody stops under estimating what region 7 can do.

Congrats again to region 7 and i cant wait to see how the individual tourney ends up. its going to be battle all the way to the end.