preseason top 10 A schools this year?

dragoonhater4eva

I would think Pickett County will have to be in there somewhere. They only lost one starter I believe. And the region will probably not be as tough. I think Clay will be pretty good and maybe challeneg PC. I think if Pickett can stay injury free they will be a tough team to beat. Prolly the team to beat in their district and region.

I would think Pickett County will have to be in there somewhere. They only lost one starter I believe. And the region will probably not be as tough. I think Clay will be pretty good and maybe challeneg PC. I think if Pickett can stay injury free they will be a tough team to beat. Prolly the team to beat in their district and region.

yeah i have to agree with him.

they still have TC Capps who can jump out of the gym and they havent really lost anyone.

they are almost impossible to be beat at home, last year only Arts & Sciences could beat them in their gym.

they should be tough to beat.

yeah i have to agree with him.

they still have TC Capps who can jump out of the gym and they havent really lost anyone.

they are almost impossible to be beat at home, last year only Arts & Sciences could beat them in their gym.

they should be tough to beat.

not exactly right. jackson county went undefeated in regular season district play last year so i know they beat pickett at pickett. also, i'm pretty sure that albany, kentucky team beat them too.

i do see pickett with a great chance to get to the state this year if they can overcome the loss of Roddy, who is a major loss by the way. i guess we will see soon.

1.Union City

2.Humboldt

3.CSAS

4.Trenton

5.Culleoka

6.Manassas

7.Middleton

8.Lake Co

9.Grace

10.Temple

Chipper ..I heard from Justin Blake 's uncle that Dyer Co went to Memphis Saturaday and came back with a 21 point loss..Blake wasn't there ..was on a recruiting trip..but still 21 points..by the way..by looking at Dyer Co without Blake ..Could Union City play without M.J...if he was in foul trouble or injured..Heard Manassas had a couple 6'8 guys..May would move them up to the top spot..lol...I'd move Lake Co up also ..if it were me..lol

Looking forward to watching Weddle play tonight against the Memphis Tigers on ESPNU !

• 2 weeks later...