Rhea Co. vs Maryville

m4rcut

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mac will do whatever he wants to Maryville, he did last year. Where u not there? He will have a good game this year and Maryville will have to stop the rushing attack led by mac in order to win.

Why yes I was there and how many yards did Rhea have on the ground? How many times did they have big gains behind Mac? I'm pretty sure they passed the whole game and its pretty hard to mash people when your dropping back to block for the pass. Yeah he did what ever he wanted to them you are just a total football expert.

Coach Quarter keeps on getting lucky. I don't care though because man he is a hot one. Why would Rhea County be playing Maryville anyway. Isn't Rhea County like 100 miles south of Maryville?

Heather, your on-air comments are just as weighty and insightful as those you grace us with here on CoachT. So that leads me to this question -- what stellar qualifications did you bring to the table to earn your job there on the SportsAnimal?

Mac will do whatever he wants to Maryville, he did last year. Where u not there? He will have a good game this year and Maryville will have to stop the rushing attack led by mac in order to win.

Well I for one am ready for that "Big Mac Attack"!!!! He's a talented kid with a great future.

Heather, your on-air comments are just as weighty and insightful as those you grace us with here on CoachT. So that leads me to this question -- what stellar qualifications did you bring to the table to earn your job there on the SportsAnimal?

I did my internship there. And, remember, Mickey is the sports director and he is Single.