Rhea Co. vs Maryville

m4rcut

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year Rhea was the only team to score 21 offensive points on Marryville will they put up the most this year? And last year what was up with some of the refs of the game going out to eat with some of the Marryville fans? Is something going on in Marryville?

Rhea will hold them to 7 in the first quarter. After that the killing will begin. Maryville by 4 touchdowns easy.

Last year Rhea was the only team to score 21 offensive points on Marryville will they put up the most this year? And last year what was up with some of the refs of the game going out to eat with some of the Marryville fans? Is something going on in Marryville?

Well hear we go true to form, Maryville is where it is because they somehow cheat. 55 times in a row? How many of those refs scored TD's for the Rebs?

It is play-off time where every team is a contender and wants a shot at the title. The defending champs will have to play well to advance like every other team. If you are worried about the refs, just score enough points and hang on to the ball and that will take the boys in stripes out of the equation everytime.

Well hear we go true to form, Maryville is where it is because they somehow cheat. 55 times in a row? How many of those refs scored TD's for the Rebs?

It is play-off time where every team is a contender and wants a shot at the title. The defending champs will have to play well to advance like every other team. If you are worried about the refs, just score enough points and hang on to the ball and that will take the boys in stripes out of the equation everytime.

refs cant win 55 games, soo.....has to be talent and coaching

refs cant win 55 games, soo.....has to be talent and coaching

AHHHHHHHH, GRASS HOPPER. YOU HAVE SPOKEN MUCH WISDOM.

VERY WELL PUT , RCHS. SOME REFS MIGHT BE GOOD BUT THEY ARE NOT THAT GOOD

THAT THEY COULD WIN THOSE BOYS A BALLGAME 55 TIMES IN A ROW.

NOW IF THEY HAD THEY SAME REFS FOR EVERY GAME FOR THE PAST 3 YRS, AND THIS

YEAR TOO, THEN I MIGHT HAVE TO SAY, BY GOLY, I BELIEVE THEM REFS ARE A CHEATIN.

ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS AND HOPE EVERYBODY STAYS SAFE.

Hay, thay aint nothin rong with a fat ref with a full belly and gettin a few calls fer tha home teem.

Mairvul had better start playin' 4 courter gaims or Ray will end thair seesun.

Mairvul had good first haif leads agin Knotts West and Hauls and had two hang on. Eye no Ray has a good runnin' teem this yeer and a good O-Line with Big Mac and cumpknee.

Hay, thay aint nothin better than a fat ref with a full belly fer gettin a few calls fer tha home teem.

Mairvul had better start playin' 4 courter gaims or Ray will end thair seesun.

Mairvul had good first haif leads agin Knotts West and Hauls and had two hang on. Eye no Ray has a good runnin' teem this yeer and a good O-Line with Big Mac and cumpknee.

all that wont even matter. Rhea cant play 4 quarters of football. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sure Rhea can run, but does that matter when it's 3rd and 25? On most occasions, no. Whea rhea needs the passing, it's not there to get them down the field. You stop the run, you stop rhea.

In my opinion Maryville is not as talented as it has been the past couple of years, however, until someone actually beats them, they are the best team around. They started a little shaky last night vs. Lenoir City and did not seem focused. Once they became focused, they were the machine they have always been. It's a program everyone else wishes they had....

Hey great idea! Get on here and avoid the Christmas rush and start whinning early. Throw in a brag or two about how your team had Maryville on the ropes last year. (42-21???) And then indicate Maryville buddys up with the refs and they cheat. What a class act you are. I hope there is more to Rhea County than just you.

Hey great idea! Get on here and avoid the Christmas rush and start whinning early. Throw in a brag or two about how your team had Maryville on the ropes last year. (42-21???) And then indicate Maryville buddys up with the refs and they cheat. What a class act you are. I hope there is more to Rhea County than just you.

I agree that Maryville may be having an off year(by that I mean someone actually came within 14 points of them /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) but all the talent in rhea wont do a bit of good. Outcoached, outplayed, outclassed. Sorry Rhea.

As far as the 21 offensive points that rhea put on maryville, what was that against? Their 4th string players?

Great idea and come often.