Rhea Co. vs Maryville

m4rcut

I agree that Maryville may be having an off year(by that I mean someone actually came within 14 points of them ) but all the talent in rhea wont do a bit of good. Outcoached, outplayed, outclassed. Sorry Rhea.

As far as the 21 offensive points that rhea put on maryville, what was that against? Their 4th string players?

Alright so called "rhea county fan" if you would have been at that game you would know that rhea marched down field on the opening drive and it was very close at half time. Get your facts straight before you post.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion Maryville is not as talented as it has been the past couple of years, however, until someone actually beats them, they are the best team around. They started a little shaky last night vs. Lenoir City and did not seem focused. Once they became focused, they were the machine they have always been. It's a program everyone else wishes they had....

What, in your opinion, makes Maryville a "machine"--the powerhouse that they are?

Well hear we go true to form, Maryville is where it is because they somehow cheat. 55 times in a row? How many of those refs scored TD's for the Rebs?

It is play-off time where every team is a contender and wants a shot at the title. The defending champs will have to play well to advance like every other team. If you are worried about the refs, just score enough points and hang on to the ball and that will take the boys in stripes out of the equation everytime.

Please realize that m4rcut does not reflect the majority feeling of Rhea County fans. Disregard him. Like you said Maryville beat Rhea fair and square last year. This year should really be a good game though. So notice that we Rhea County fans are not sour about last year and do not present excuses, its just m4rcut.

Please realize that m4rcut does not reflect the majority feeling of Rhea County fans. Disregard him. Like you said Maryville beat Rhea fair and square last year. This year should really be a good game though. So notice that we Rhea County fans are not sour about last year and do not present excuses, its just m4rcut.

Yes, this game should be a good game. Hope Rhea Co fans pack the vistors side of the stands and we have a great game. I think Rhea should be loaded with seniors and should know what it is to play in Maryville during the play-offs having be in this same spot just last year. I don't expect Maryville to score the 41 they did last year but I think Rhea will have trouble scoreing the 21 they did last year.

Should be a good game and we don't know who the refs are going to be yet so it will be hard making dinner reservations for this contest. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Alright so called "rhea county fan" if you would have been at that game you would know that rhea marched down field on the opening drive and it was very close at half time. Get your facts straight before you post.

I dont need the facts striaght, I was there. I know rhea and how they play. Call it constructive criticism. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Rhea hasn't played a full game this year. If they did, they would have a better chance this week. I think that GQ & Co. will end Rhea's season yet again. Sorry guys, but face it: Maryville has ended Rhea's season how many times in the past ten years? I know it is over half of the years. Rhea will, once again, get outcoached this week. Turnovers could prove deadly for the Back Valley Boys. If they play together, they have the talent to make up for the so called coaches.

Rhea hasn't played a full game this year. If they did, they would have a better chance this week. I think that GQ & Co. will end Rhea's season yet again. Sorry guys, but face it: Maryville has ended Rhea's season how many times in the past ten years? I know it is over half of the years. Rhea will, once again, get outcoached this week. Turnovers could prove deadly for the Back Valley Boys. If they play together, they have the talent to make up for the so called coaches.

Since 1997 Rhea has ended it season in Maryville 6 times. 2 times in the first round(03 and 04), 1 time in the second(06), and 3 times in the 3rd round(97,00,01).

You can't blame everything that goes wrong on the coaches. They have had a few bad calls but that is part of it. Also they are not the ones who turnover the football. Honestly this team should be 8-2 but turnovers will kill a team.