Silverdale @ Gordonsville

... And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground....

I don't think Goliath had a big G on the side of his head. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silverdale has no chance against Gordonsville's Living Legend that walks the sideline. This one will be ugly. I haven't seen Silverdale play, but looking at some of the scores they can't be very good. The young lads at Gordonsville will win this one easily. Gordonsville by 42

Hey now, I'm not gonna get on here and say that you're wrong that SD will get beat, but you aren't giving them any credit at all. After all, they ARE in the playoffs. Coach Allen always has his team ready to play, and this game will be no exception. Gville has a great football team, but Silverdale won't be losing to any body by 42, they've done that once this year (to South Pitt, future state champs I'm almost sure) and I dont see that happening again. I'll have to say that Gville will have a hard time putting the Seahawks away, but they will end up winning by 21 in my estimate. Good luck to both teams.

If I remember correctly, the big G is back in the center of the field.

Get the women & kids off the street. The war is on!!

Thanks guys for all the support. Yes the G returns. GV will try to insure they make the G prowd. They have been missing it for some time. That alone will be a big boost to GV. Then theres the hornS. The crowd is finally awake and screaming. Even the band can finally be heard and you can actually understand what they are playing. Kudos there also. I think they have improved more than the team.

Yes I am excited! I dont think I am alone. Its the buzz in the county for sure. SC buzz is also high. If only they could figure out who they will be playing. What a mess that is. Enough to not want to go into 2A for sure.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey now, I'm not gonna get on here and say that you're wrong that SD will get beat, but you aren't giving them any credit at all. After all, they ARE in the playoffs. Coach Allen always has his team ready to play, and this game will be no exception. Gville has a great football team, but Silverdale won't be losing to any body by 42, they've done that once this year (to South Pitt, future state champs I'm almost sure) and I dont see that happening again. I'll have to say that Gville will have a hard time putting the Seahawks away, but they will end up winning by 21 in my estimate. Good luck to both teams.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I am glad you said almost sure they are future state champs . Maybe some time in future just not this year imo still a lot of football to be played.But dont be surprised if the combo of smith and davis with the rest of gville players dont hang more than 21 unless coach dillard decides to save people for the next game. That might save your prediction.

Gordonsville will be rocking, hosting it's first playoff game in 3 years. What does everyone think? I think the horn operators will by deaf by the end of this game. Gordonsville rolls! by 35

I haven't heard of Silverdale before. How does Gordonsville stack up to them as far as size, speed, record, etc.? Of course, i predict my alma mater G-ville will win but I haven't seen them play in person all year.

Gordonsville will win this one big. It will be over by halftime. My prediction is 56-13. I think South Pitt is the only team that will compete with Gordonsville's region this year in the playoffs. Very tough region. They come ready to play every game & this one want be any different.

How is South Pittsburgh and its region? Is SP the only true threat in that region. One advantage that SP has is that region 4 is like the SEC in that it beats up on each other all year.

Thanks guys for all the support. Yes the G returns. GV will try to insure they make the G prowd. They have been missing it for some time. That alone will be a big boost to GV. Then theres the hornS. The crowd is finally awake and screaming. Even the band can finally be heard and you can actually understand what they are playing. Kudos there also. I think they have improved more than the team.

Yes I am excited! I dont think I am alone. Its the buzz in the county for sure. SC buzz is also high. If only they could figure out who they will be playing. What a mess that is. Enough to not want to go into 2A for sure.

Does the big blue G in the middle of the field only appear for home playoff games? huh... neat little tradition to get the fans and players excited.