JCS @ Milan

Gocart

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts are that JCS stayed in the game earlier this year because Milan continued to shoot themselves in the foot with holding penalties. JCS made some good stops but was helped tremendously by the penalties. Having said that I hope JCS can stick it in the end zone when they are on the goal line and get the win.

Gotta go purple! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

milan should win. but it depends on which team shows up. If the team that played westview shows up, the Bulldog will win big. If the same team that played JCS the first time shows up...it's anybodys game!

This is gonna be a great one. But after coming off an emotional win against westview i see jcs coming in and catching the bulldogs sleeping.

JCS-21

Milan-20

Yes, great prediction. First Milan "wont be able to compete with Westveiw" and now we will be sleeping in the first round of the playoffs against a team that lead us late in the fourth quarter only a few weeks ago. I see that happening. Very insightful Patriot

I have nothing but respect for JCS and I congratulate them for making the playoffs. That being said, Milan hit their stride Friday night and now they know how good it feels to walk off a field with everyone knowing you were the best team on it. I've seen very few high school games with as many BIG hits as there were Friday night. Milan will overlook no one especially not JCS. I expect there to be some more big hits this Friday and hopefully the pressure we were getting on Hudson at the end of the last game will translate into this one. If it does it will be a fun night. (for Milan that is) by the way, will the JCS faithful be clad in black again?

"by the way, will the JCS faithful be clad in black again?" We don't know yet. . . Coaches call the theme for each game. One point about the last time when we referred to a "storm brewing". . . I think Milan fans thought we were bragging about bringing it to Milan when we didn't mean that at all. . . The storm metaphor was that Milan is like a hurricane: strength can be measured, and path can be projected; while JCS is like a tornado. . . more unpredictable and swift to strike unaware. Either case umbrellas are laughable.

Yes, great prediction. First Milan "wont be able to compete with Westveiw" and now we will be sleeping in the first round of the playoffs against a team that lead us late in the fourth quarter only a few weeks ago. I see that happening. Very insightful Patriot

Well i must admit i'm not as perfect as you thought i was dawg. But if you know football then you know that it's hard to come off an emotional win and strap it up and go out and play with the same emotion against another good team, thats why i think combined with the fact it's hard to beat a team twice and that jcs remembers the loss, they will be fired up to play and will squeak out with upset. And regardless of who your rooting for you have to at least understand this.

My thoughts are that JCS stayed in the game earlier this year because Milan continued to shoot themselves in the foot with holding penalties. JCS made some good stops but was helped tremendously by the penalties. Having said that I hope JCS can stick it in the end zone when they are on the goal line and get the win.

I thought alot about those penalties you refer to last night while watching the LSU/Alabama game. LSU was heavily penalized and they probably deserved everyone of them. If you hold it should be called. And, if you hold, of course there will be big gains.

This is gonna be a great one. But after coming off an emotional win against westview i see jcs coming in and catching the bulldogs sleeping.

JCS-21

Milan-20

No one believes Milan will be sleeping. I just feel bad for Westview, Trenton, Milan and/or JCS: that any one of these teams has to play through this line-up again. Whoever advances will be sufficiently spent by the time they get to Goodpasture or Alcoa. Good luck to all! On behalf of JCS fans we are proud to be a part of such a strong region.